Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Killeen Happy New Year M&G

Killeen Happy New Year M&G

Why not bring in the new year with a bang (or something just as fun)? Let's make 2018 worth forgetting with New Years Awesomeness. If you'd like to attend on Friday, 1/11/2019, let me know. Just check my signature for details.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m in Bro. I’m always down for your shin digs. All the invitees are always a pleasure to hang and socialize with. I can’t think of a cooler group of people.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I’m in Bro. I’m always down for your shin digs. All the invitees are always a pleasure to hang and socialize with. I can’t think of a cooler group of people.
    Thanks Doc. As always, it will be good to have you here, not to mention those ladies you always introduce. ;-)
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by alxndr69 View Post
    Thanks Doc. As always, it will be good to have you here, not to mention those ladies you always introduce. ;-)
    I am working on having one of the new refugees from the E make the next one as we speak. Your events are a great way for new members to meet seasoned, very cool members, in a relaxing, welcoming atmosphere.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Im in
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    Im in
    I thought that was my line. ;-)

But anyway, hopefully we won't have to compete for your time with another group of worthy people this time. 8-P

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Christmas is just crazy for everyone. I shouldnt have any other obligations that day.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Companion Companion Pleasure09's Avatar
    I should be able to make it. Xoxo
    *For Your Pleasure* ( and mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure09 View Post
    I should be able to make it. Xoxo
    Glad to hear it. ;-)

Verified Companion Companion KissableMelissa's Avatar
    See y’all there!
    Last edited by KissableMelissa; 12-28-2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Typo
    KissableMelissa@protonmail.com
    350/HR, 475/90 MIN, 650/2HR

Duos available with one of my Girl Crushes!

I do not check my messages that often on here, so please email for a faster response!
    Follow me on Twitter @KissableMelissa

Quote Originally Posted by KissableMelissa View Post
    See y’all there!
    Looking forward to it. ;-)

Happy New Year's to everyone. Just a friendly reminder: 2 more Fridays until our first Meet & Greet of the new year. If you want to attend but haven't verified with me yet, don't wait. See you all soon, and I hope the new year brings you lots of fun and prosperity.

Invites have gone out for our Happy New Year M&G in Killeen. If you were expecting an invite and didn't get one, or haven't previously been verified and wish to attend, send me a PM. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, as well as some new faces.

There will be nuts! (Inside joke for those that know me)
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Sounds like the place to be! Unfortunately, I have some work obligations. The bastards switched my days off to SAT SUN (formerly THU FRI). It's like they know what I'm trying to do... Light one up in my honor; you sexy motherfuckers!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast