Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anyone log into Eccie?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cap'n Crunch's Avatar
    I had a dream last night that I opened the door of an incall location; all I saw was a huge screen that said " "404 PROVIDER NOT FOUND"
    ~Living In a Cereal World~

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Outside your dream ^^^^^ it’s called another NCNS. Move quickly to plan B.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
    I had a dream last night that I opened the door of an incall location; all I saw was a huge screen that said " "404 PROVIDER NOT FOUND"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Same thread all over the board. Don't you peeps LIKE it here? Chuckle.

Probably a temporary server outage. Has happened a couple of times recently with the E. Damn gremlins!

But thank goodness for THIS site just in case, huh?
    Fancy, we DO appreciate you and OH2. Thank you!

As for eccie, if it never comes back, good riddance to bad rubbish. But, like back in April, they will probably reappear. I just hope that our companions aren’t compromised badly in the meantime.

I have contact information for all the women I like seeing.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I tried to tell y’all!

nikkifamme1@gmail.com or p411 hobby # (737) 400-5040
    A

I can't say with certainty what will happen with Eccie (i'm not affiliated to them) but I have done some quick research and these are my thoughts.

Eccie.net is a domain registered through a Godaddy proxy registar called DomainsByProxy (this was for privacy).

Eccie.net is a domain hosted by WEBAIR.NET.

WEBAIR.NET maintains DNS entries to the Eccie.net server (IP address) on NS.WEBAIR.NET + NS2.WEBAIR.NET.

The IP address pointed to (the IP which is the Eccie server) is: 77.245.52.4.

The server is currently alive and taking ICMP requests. That means you can ping it basically. It's up and running.

The server is hosted on that IP (77.245.52.4) in a WEBAIR data center in Amsterdam/Holland/Netherlands.

The error page (simple "Server Not Found" blank screen) you see is a custom error page that is delivered to the browser by a default Apache web server page.
    What they have done is forbidden access to the websites root directory for that domain name.

They didn't quite do it correctly for the IP address though.
    As a result you can browse to:
    http://77.245.52.4 and you will get an empty directory listing "Index of /" page. They have created a page that does this and just shows and empty directory listing which is smart b/c if they hadn't you would see what was in the home directory and it would be easy to learn a lot more about the site structure.

If you try something like: http://77.245.52.4/home.html
    You get a simple blank page that says, "hi".

This just means there is still a file in the root of the website called "home.html" that has the silly contents of just the word "hi" inside it.
    However, it does mean the web server itself is still up. It's serving http requests.

It's just that all requests to anything under the domain name www.eccie.net are being forbidden (403 error) and you are delivered a custom "Server Not Found" page. This is likely because they are working on fixing something major. Upgrading to a new version of something. Making major site changes. Etc.

That being said it's still possible that the hosting provider is shutting them down b/c they decided not to renew or pay their latest monthly payment.
    The weird part is why would the web server still be running then? That's so odd...extremely so. And why would the DNS entries still be current on NS and NS2? Also, why would the host provider not simply shut the server down? It's definitely not down b/c like I said you can do the above requests and it responds. You can also ping 77.245.52.4.
    We'll see what happens........

-MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That site is dead or on life support. Plan accordingly.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    I can't say with certainty what will happen with Eccie (i'm not affiliated to them) but I have done some quick research and these are my thoughts.

Eccie.net is a domain registered through a Godaddy proxy registar called DomainsByProxy (this was for privacy).

WEBAIR.NET maintains DNS entries to the Eccie.net server (IP address) on NS.WEBAIR.NET + NS2.WEBAIR.NET.

The server is currently alive and taking ICMP requests. That means you can ping it basically. It's up and running.

The server is hosted on that IP (77.245.52.4) in a WEBAIR data center in Amsterdam/Holland/Netherlands.

The error page (simple "Server Not Found" blank screen) you see is a custom error page that is delivered to the browser by a default Apache web server page.
    What they have done is forbidden access to the websites root directory for that domain name.

http://77.245.52.4 and you will get an empty directory listing "Index of /" page. They have created a page that does this and just shows and empty directory listing which is smart b/c if they hadn't you would see what was in the home directory and it would be easy to learn a lot more about the site structure.

This just means there is still a file in the root of the website called "home.html" that has the silly contents of just the word "hi" inside it.
    However, it does mean the web server itself is still up. It's serving http requests.

It's just that all requests to anything under the domain name www.eccie.net are being forbidden (403 error) and you are delivered a custom "Server Not Found" page. This is likely because they are working on fixing something major. Upgrading to a new version of something. Making major site changes. Etc.

That being said it's still possible that the hosting provider is shutting them down b/c they decided not to renew or pay their latest monthly payment.
    The weird part is why would the web server still be running then? That's so odd...extremely so. And why would the DNS entries still be current on NS and NS2? Also, why would the host provider not simply shut the server down? It's definitely not down b/c like I said you can do the above requests and it responds. You can also ping 77.245.52.4.

-MG
    Hmmm... that is worrisome.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Just like many of us have said other sites have shut down out of fear of sesta/fosta for Janurary. Eccie has bailed on us before back in April of course they will do it again.

I would make sure you have all the contact info you are going to need .

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post

-MG
    Hopefully they're developing an algorithm that automatically identifies PIMPS and blocks their access.
    ijs

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I would also advise if you have Twitter to clean your page up a little bit. Just to be on the safe side. Remember that they can't shut down social media completely without violating our first Amendment rights. Keep your friends close and your enemies (Crooked US government officials) closer. You hear about them on the news every day cough cough Michel Cohen telling the Trumpster to admit what he did. Hmmmm ok whatever but we're doing wrong?? Pshhh fuck off government they're no better than any of us. They just hold an "elected" position.

Whatever happens, we will adapt. Merry mistletoe muff mischief for all!

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    It's not coming back - word of mouth from a few reliable sources.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Yup exactly

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Well this seems pretty knee jerk to me. Shut the site down just before Christmas with zero warning. In a perfect world all business would come from OH2, but in reality I would suspect it may be half and half if not more from ECCIE due to the membership.

This is not a good time of year to lose half or more of your marketing base.

I hate to be crass when I say this but I think us gents need to start a "have a ho for Christmas"!!!

DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast