Thread: I have a very easy screening process and have very few rules to keep you and i safe

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar

I have a very easy screening process and have very few rules to keep you and i safe

and discrete. Most of you gentlemen know that when you arrive, to text me that you're here so I can run downstairs and unlock the door so theres no knocking to avoid drawing unnecessary attention. I had to cancel a visit today with a gentleman that I've seen several times, total sweetheart, but he came to my apartment and loudly was knocking then knocked louder. He texted me saying the doors locked. Well I know it is. I don't sit here with my door unlocked ever. He has seen me many times and knows my very simple rules again to keep us all safe and as discrete as possible. I truly enjoy this gentleman but cancelled the visit because I did not appreciate that he did that. I'm so not a bitch but guys don't put you or me in a compromising situation.
    That's all I ask
    Sweet B

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I can understand why you have a “No Knock “ rule. Your clients need to be mindful of your rules.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Knock knock!! Who's there???? lol

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabybeth View Post
    and discrete. Most of you gentlemen know that when you arrive, to text me that you're here so I can run downstairs and unlock the door so theres no knocking to avoid drawing unnecessary attention. I had to cancel a visit today with a gentleman that I've seen several times, total sweetheart, but he came to my apartment and loudly was knocking then knocked louder. He texted me saying the doors locked. Well I know it is. I don't sit here with my door unlocked ever. He has seen me many times and knows my very simple rules again to keep us all safe and as discrete as possible. I truly enjoy this gentleman but cancelled the visit because I did not appreciate that he did that. I'm so not a bitch but guys don't put you or me in a compromising situation.
    That's all I ask
    Sweet B
    I agree there is no need to knock if the companion knows you are coming. I tell my clients to text when parked and not to knock as well, Im always waiting at the door and can see when they arrive ( the peep hole).

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I agree there is no need to knock if the companion knows you are coming. I tell my clients to text when parked and not to knock as well, Im always waiting at the door and can see when they arrive ( the peep hole).
    My short ass can never see through the peep hole. I have had several places requesting a lower peep hole lol.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    My short ass can never see through the peep hole. I have had several places requesting a lower peep hole lol.
    Awwww lol you need a cute little step stool!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If I were at Beth's I would be throwing roses up at her upstairs window to get her attention

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    You may want to consider asking for a handicap room. They often have lower peep holes to accommodate individual in wheelchairs.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    You may want to consider asking for a handicap room. They often have lower peep holes to accommodate individual in wheelchairs.
    I try to always reserve the handicapped rooms when hosting. LOVE the big walk-in, have-a-soap-my-body-part-wet-play-party-for-two showers. (And since I have a bad ankle that occasionally acts up, easier for me to get in and out of, too.)

The hotel I normally use, however, forgot to lower the peephole! Duh.