Thread: Whats going on with the search function?

Verified Hobbyist BCD coitusmaximus's Avatar

Whats going on with the search function?

I'd like to think using the search bar is a relatively easy thing...but somehow, I'm not having good results.

Example- a provider came to town that I'm not familiar with, so I want to do a search using her handle. I type in 'mollymore' - that was her handle. I get 2 results. If I go to her profile, and click on her started threads, there's a whole page of threads she's started (ads mostly). Why aren't these coming up on my search? Also, while ads aren't bad, I really want to see if there's been reviews or intel. Yes, I could do an advanced search, by city perhaps, I don't even know if this works...but I really would rather it be an open search so that it pulls in multiple cities worth of info.

So... what am I doing wrong?

I do a search to see if this has been discussed....but...

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Search function works best within individual forums. Are you using the overall site search function to the above right? I've found it to be a wee bit glitchy, and yes, I get frustrated, too.

Hopefully in the future, with a complicated programming patch that won't attract more gremlins, an effective solution will be found, but since they were not originally linked to profiles, the only way to turn up reviews on a particular companion now is to search each city review forum. If I find out something different, I will pass it along.