Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasim for me!

It's such a turn on in that moment to lock eyes and know that you are the reason he is about to unload. I wish more guys were vocal when they were about to orgasm. This is a huge turn on for me. I want to see you tense up, feel the build up and the explosion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM.
    It's such a turn on in that moment to lock eyes and know that you are the reason he is about to unload. I wish more guys were vocal when they were about to orgasm. This is a huge turn on for me. I want to see you tense up, feel the build up and the explosion.
    It’s a turn on for me too to be vocal when I’m cumming. It’s a very sexy shared moment between us.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasim for me!

It's fun for me, as a guy, to growl, howl, and moan before I cum. It's the only time as men we can "let go" like that, and it be sexy for a woman to experience.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    It's fun for me, as a guy, to growl, howl, and moan before I cum. It's the only time as men we can "let go" like that, and it be sexy for a woman to experience.
    I love it!! I like for my partner to be somewhat vocal... silence is just boring and hard to read if they are actually enjoying it. Like say something... a squeak, a squeal, or a damn this feels good!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    It’s a turn on for me too to be vocal when I’m cumming. It’s a very sexy shared moment between us.
    Yes!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD IceCreamWhale's Avatar
    I love it!! I like for my partner to be somewhat vocal... silence is just boring and hard to read if they are actually enjoying it. Like say something... a squeak, a squeal, or a damn this feels good!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes!!!!
    Getting replied to, if it be a direct answer to me asking/saying something or just moaning, while I'm in someone's mouth is totally a trigger for me lol.
    “It was a thunderingly beautiful experience-voluptuous, sexual, dangerous, and expensive as hell.“ - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamWhale View Post
    Getting replied to, if it be a direct answer to me asking/saying something or just moaning, while I'm in someone's mouth is totally a trigger for me lol.
    100%%%% hot as hell!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm surprised it hasn't been said but I absolutely love getting her off orally. Start with some light teasing with my hand while I'm enjoying her boobs. Kiss & lick my way down initially focusing on the inner thigh. Finally a few light licks that get firmer and deeper. Inserting a finger rhythmically (observing boundaries of course) until she's pulling my hair and grinding on my chin. If it turns into 69, now that's nirvana!

Verified Companion Companion celestial_'s Avatar

Yes!!!!
    I will straight up end sessions and do a partial refund if they are super quiet during a bj. Totally kills the mood and rubs me the wrong way
    You can contact me via TEXT at
    Please include either your name or preferred nickname.
    Send username, ethnicity, age, and any references you have, please!
    Respect is a two way street.

Always be kind.

You never know what kind of day the other person is having.

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_ View Post
    I will straight up end sessions and do a partial refund if they are super quiet during a bj. Totally kills the mood and rubs me the wrong way
    Don't let it rub you the wrong way. Sometimes talking can be distracting. Sometimes being quiet allows 100% immersion into what is happening, feeling every little stimulus. Letting all your senses come into play. You can't hear slurping if you're talking too much, for instance. You will know if he's enjoying it, pretty obvious in men. I personally get a kick out of a provider Oing unexpectedly from daty without hearing a peep beforehand.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by celestial_ View Post
    I have to be super quiet.
    Secretly I'm thinking
    "Don't cum, don't cum,don't cum
    Oh shit!!
    Don't fart, don't FART, DON'T FART!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasm for me!

What if I also said "Oh my GOD, this feels soooooo good!" about 75 times before that?

Because based on your reviews, I think that's what would happen.

Okay, back to the original question; I really get turned on when the woman I'm with has an orgasm.
    I like extreme teasing, prostate massage and light bondage - you know, the usual

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox1918 View Post
    What if I also said "Oh my GOD, this feels soooooo good!" about 75 times before that?

Because based on your reviews, I think that's what would happen.

Okay, back to the original question; I really get turned on when the woman I'm with has an orgasm.
    Words or sounds.. as long as there is something!!!

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    THISSSS!! Most men think theyre only visual creatures, but the amount that are for more into wordssss is insane! Like say the right thing and they instanty cum!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    THISSSS!! Most men think theyre only visual creatures, but the amount that are for more into wordssss is insane! Like say the right thing and they instanty cum!
    Oh. My. Gawd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    No lies detected here.
    My regular thing can make me pop on command.
    She holds her tits and looks at me and does keagles and says, "you dont feel like you are going to last very long tonight, what's wrong, cant handle some hot wet tight pussy..."

I pop in seconds.
    If she hadn't said anything Id go a few more mins.
    Honestly.