Today is the 2nd time we’ve confirmed a visit for me to arrive and for her to bail on me. The first time I arrived to her incall and her excuse was that she fell asleep (which I somewhat understand) but the fact that she wasn’t forgiving about the situation should’ve been a red flag but I ignored this. Fast forward to today, we schedule a visit and it starts by us agreeing on a time and then her telling me she needs 20 more minutes. I tell her that’s fine and to text me when she’s ready… 25 minutes goes by and no text so I reach out to re-confirm visit, she confirms and I head over. I shared my ETA twice during the trip over for transparency and she exploded on me once I arrived to her incall. She said it was inconsiderate that I shared my ETA with her (hilarious) and told me to give her 5-10 minutes to mentally stabilize. At this point most of you would’ve given up on her but I actually end up agreeing to tip in addition to the donation just because I wanted her to be comfortable and ok… fast forward 15 minutes of me waiting for her to collect herself and she never replied. I have screenshots of everything since this all happened through text and can provide them for transparency