Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
It’s not dying but everything changes within time and with that being said yes back then everything was easy but if you have been around for a long time you should be established enough to have regulars! If you don’t then yes I could see where you would come up with this assumption!

This day and age you actually have to know how to market yourself and if you can figure that out your life as a w h o r e is much easier than others who think they can just get on here and post an ad and make easy money! It takes work to be successful in this business! If you’re not getting the rate you’re advertising then maybe you need to lower your rate and if that’s not an option then you really have no one to be mad at but yourself! Are you doing everything a provider would do in your price range as far as marketing, advertising, website, reviews, and etc!

If you’re relying on only oh2 as your source of income that’s your first problem! Do you offer other alternative services besides GFE and the list goes on! Some of y’all girls just have no clue even after years in this business and it’s truly sad!

Writing this poor me I’m slow ad isn’t going to help you either you should have either posted this in the women’s section or kept it to yourself! You get what you put forth in this business complaining isn’t going to get you anywhere! I should charge you how to be a successful w h o r e lesson 1 fee because you should know all of this already!

Also if you’ve been around a long time then you should know when it’s going to be slow and when it’s not and should plan ahead accordingly this saves you a lot of stress and unnecessary posts such as this one!

The industry will never be how it was 10 years ago because like I stated everything changes with time you just have to learn to adapt and etc!
I can post whatever I want wherever I want 😂