Quote Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
What I seek seems to be too real for what these men want. They just want a body. Any body at that.
Unfortunately Twiggy that's what a large portion of the men seem to desire; essentially any woman's body that is at least not totally unattractive (to them), at the very best cost/performance ratio (above all), which they can use to fulfill some fetish, fantasy, to abuse, to degrade, or whatever other denigrating act.

Those first two I mentioned are not the problem. That's pretty normal, even if distasteful, but it's the latter few that are major issues.

Now, to be totally fair this is a "pay for play" site and there will be men, especially married men, even more so married men with families, who do not want much connection or personal touch. Regardless, I find it distasteful and offensive to only want a woman so she can be used essentially as a "fuck doll". It's one thing to want to pay to have intimacy with someone. It's entirely another to want to abuse them, use them, and treat them as "less than" simply b/c they get paid for intimacy.

Even if a man doesn't desire true intimacy, just straight up sex, nothing more nothing less, that's fine, maybe he loves his wife/family and just needs something she can't or won't give him. But he still doesn't need to view this person (male or female) as some sort of object or "thing" of which has no value beyond that of what can be done to it sexually. That is the real problem in this realm and where I have most issue and objection.

Good luck Twiggy! It may be a large group of men who have some awful behaviors but I can assure you there are also still plenty left who are so much better and will value what you have to offer.

P.S.
Send me a PM if you want to discuss what exactly is going on in more detail, how you can improve it, approach the men, possibly change your advertising/marketing strategy, attract better clients, etc (if this is really a big problem for you). I can help and give you some suggestions. I'd also advise posting in the ladies room where you can get wonderful advice from girls with lots of experience.