Thread: age you got there

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Maybe they've reached that point where getting off is more difficult so they start exploring... "you're gay if you like anything in your butt"
    This is most likely why I haven't gone exploring. I am still "getting off" pretty easy on a regular basis. And my lack of interest is not related to homophobia. We all like different things. But right now, a prostate massage is not something that sounds interesting to me.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    This is most likely why I haven't gone exploring. I am still "getting off" pretty easy on a regular basis. And my lack of interest is not related to homophobia. We all like different things. But right now, a prostate massage is not something that sounds interesting to me.
    And that's perfectly fine too. There's always different strokes for different folks. You definitely have to relax physically and mentally for it to be enjoyable. I certainly wasn't insinuating that anyone who didn't do it was a homophobe or that was why they wouldn't so I hope it didn't come off that way.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    And that's perfectly fine too. There's always different strokes for different folks. You definitely have to relax physically and mentally for it to be enjoyable. I certainly wasn't insinuating that anyone who didn't do it was a homophobe or that was why they wouldn't so I hope it didn't come off that way.
    No, it did not come off that way at all. It is so refreshing to have an exchange with a rational person.