Thread: Random Thoughts....derailments encouraged!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    FYI, off the main screen there's a "chat" option. I *think* most people get the chat thing. But on the other tab there's a "Shoutbox" option. That's *not* the same thing as chat. If you post stuff in the chat window, it'll be there for a bit, then age and disappear. The shoutbox is a bit like writing graffiti on the wall. It could be there for a while until other shoutbox posts push it off the wall. So it would be in your own best interest not to post something in shoutbox if you're drunk, high, or stupid as your post will testify to that fact for a bit longer than you might have intended. Just sayin'..

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    FYI, off the main screen there's a "chat" option. I *think* most people get the chat thing. But on the other tab there's a "Shoutbox" option. That's *not* the same thing as chat. If you post stuff in the chat window, it'll be there for a bit, then age and disappear. The shoutbox is a bit like writing graffiti on the wall. It could be there for a while until other shoutbox posts push it off the wall. So it would be in your own best interest not to post something in shoutbox if you're drunk, high, or stupid as your post will testify to that fact for a bit longer than you might have intended. Just sayin'..
    That sounds like experience speaking... ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    No; it most certainly is NOT; thank you.

I don't get drunk.
    I don't get high.
    And I'm sure as hell not stupid.

But when I last looked in on Shoutbox there were postings from a lady who at least opened the possibility to all three.