Lindsey I totally respect your not having an initial interest in meeting. I noticed you posted your incompatibility thoughts before we even talked on the phone for the 1st time yesterday at 11:06.

So my intent is clear as a new hobbyist, these fetishes I'm interested in experimenting with involve physical sensitivities that are less main stream & that some reference checking should be a normal part of checking for compatible Providers. I'm smart enough to know there are references that are inaccurate for various reasons, however it seems like a logical starting point in the search effort.

I'm still struggling with why a post requesting feedback on a Provider for services, in my opinion a sensitive nature, could be offensive. I have always reference checked any potential employees that I'm looking to partner with, in the hopes of minimizing bad choices for both parties.

I bow to the knowledgeable people in this new world and hope to learn and minimize mistakes.
I welcome a better insight to ensure that an inquiry about a Provider is not any more offensive than necessary. I'm very open to better ways of finding mutual compatibility.
Opinions or feedback is desired.