Thread: Taymadison30: Sexy Taylor but not a GFE Limited menu DOUBLE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar

Taymadison30: Sexy Taylor but not a GFE Limited menu DOUBLE

Companion's Handle: Taymadison30
    Date of Visit: End of May
    Preferred Method of Contact: TXT and Snapchat
    Phone Number: 469.705.9464
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63833-Taymadison30
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Double 1 hr
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, maybe 5 min delay
    Activities: CBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 400 Snapchat Prepay Special Double
    Approximate age of Companion: 20ish
    Hair Color and Length: brown
    Smoking Status: not known
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Taylor: Slim, Spinner body, nice bubble butt, no visible fat on body.
    Raven: Curvy and nice butt. Not slim or spinner type body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes and No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes Sure but not to those looking for GFE

Public comments:
    Stumbled upon Taylor's SnapChat one night. She is currently working as a dancer in Dallas. Don't remember the club name. Her profile on Snap is on current and her picture on OH2 is 100% Accurate. She usually puts prepay Sales that are unbeatable. SnapC is current and up to date and she keeps is coming. She shares stories that are fun and entertaining to watch. I believe most of the customers are from her club or from Snapchat. Her business sense is very sharp. I think she would have been a first class entrepreneur if she was not on this profession. She is all for business which i kinda like. It is my bad I did not ask about whether she provides GFE. Many Providers don't provide GFE here. Which I totally understand and I'm totally fine with it. If you need 100% GFE then please stay away. Although I wanted a little bit GFE but did not get any, I kinda enjoy the session. It was a DOUBLE with another girl name Raven who was her partner that day. I thoroughly enjoyed pounding two young pussies side by side that evening. Raven looked little tired that day, maybe she had a long day. I don't know. ... Read more on ROS below...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Masoncosta2020; 06-17-2021 at 09:43 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD danceswithwolves's Avatar

Jesus

Just closed this when I saw the whole review was one big run on sentence
    Never NCNS

Sorry for not using paragraphs. I'm not good at that. I'm not a writer. I just write whatever comes to my mind at that time like i'm talking yknow. Honest review. Just started writing reviews maybe I will improve with time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoncosta2020 View Post
    Sorry for not using paragraphs. I'm not good at that. I'm not a writer. I just write whatever comes to my mind at that time like i'm talking yknow. Honest review. Just started writing reviews maybe I will improve with time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

"SnapC is current and up to date and she keeps is coming. She shares stories that are fun and entertaining to watch. I believe most of the customers are from her club or from Snapchat. Her business sense is very sharp. I think she would have been a first class entrepreneur if she was not on this profession"

Thanks for the laugh bro.. Needed some comedy today

400 for CBJ???? fuck!!!

after she gets called out for her prepay scam, then review from unverified noob!!! haha!!!!

Guys, honestly I didn’t know she was doing prepay scams. I prepaid for doubles and got the session. Maybe I got lucky.
    Everyone starts unverified here bro.. was my honest review. I Reviewed what I experienced. If someone got scammed, it’s not necessary I get scammed too.

Guest BCD
    Let's give OP benefit of the doubt about integrity of his review. Writing style aside details were provided. TM's prepay "no-follow through" (I won't call it a scam) are well documented all over OH2 and someone, sometime is going to get caught in it. I did once. But that was the last time. I'm no WK of OP's but damn, lighten up homies.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    I have seen Taylor a number of times. Excellent sessions but not a big kisser. One of the most attractive young women in Dallas. BBBJ is YMMV.
    Review sounds quite accurate to me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    Let's give OP benefit of the doubt about integrity of his review. Writing style aside details were provided. I'm no WK of OP's but damn, lighten up homies.
    +1

Thanks for the review, Masoncosta2020. Try not to let some of the guys' comments keep you from continuing to share your encounters. I've seen nothing in your public or private comments to doubt the actual substance of your reviews.
    Hell, a lot of the guys that come around bashing "newbies" here don't even hobby in Dallas nor do they even write their own reviews. As for me and plenty of others, we appreciate your contributions here in the review forum, so keep it up please.

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD Andy Dufresne's Avatar
    Speaking of “pounding”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0D504773-EAF3-45DA-A91C-1655D8242E79.jpg 
Views:	2918 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	871940

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very nice advertisement. 🤦

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I did Taylor's prepay before. It was 2 half hours for 100. I was able to see her for both times, and they were both good non rushed sessions.....it just took 6 months of constantly trying to schedule and her flaking with no heads up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jethro Gibbs's Avatar
    Writing style aside it was a good review and thank you for sharing. Lighten up guys. Just because someone is relatively new to this site or doesn’t have a ton of posts doesn’t mean the review is a scam or an ad. Some guys new to this site have been in the hobby for years and it can take forever for a guy to get verified on this site. All of us were “newbies” at one point.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review, very informative.

There are a couple of guys who had a bad experience with her and can’t move on. Glad you had a good time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast