Thread: Memories of love lost.................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtex1959 View Post
    The Girls from Relaxation Station...This was my start in the Hobby with Laura..
    I remember that place and Laura off Fred. Rd
    She was a great person ����

There are a few providers that I miss as well, besides Tabu. I've had a good amount of double partners and my favorite ones that I frequently played with were Sensual Cheri, Mia Moore, Presley aka Amazing Ava RIP, Epiphany, and AtxRaven that I am now doubling again with :)

Here in San Antonio I would have to say Buttman's Dream Alexxxis whom is still around and of course my old partner in crime Ashley.

I know I'm missing a whole bunch but these are the ones that definitely topped my list!!!
    * No Reviews *
    * I am no longer accepting new friends *

* If you are already a friend, you can contact me by text or pm if you want to spend some time with me *

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSanAntonio View Post
    I remember that place and Laura off Fred. Rd
    She was a great person ����

There are a few providers that I miss as well, besides Tabu. I've had a good amount of double partners and my favorite ones that I frequently played with were Sensual Cheri, Mia Moore, Presley aka Amazing Ava RIP, Epiphany, and AtxRaven that I am now doubling again with :)

Here in San Antonio I would have to say Buttman's Dream Alexxxis whom is still around and of course my old partner in crime Ashley.

I know I'm missing a whole bunch but these are the ones that definitely topped my list!!!
    Buttman's Dream is still around? Anyone have contact info. That's one Is like to repeat.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Here's a link to her profile and I saw her email address in her latest ad.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?8481-ButtmansDream

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    For me HeavenTwistedAngel and Champagnemami

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Chloe Little

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Chloe Little 100% for me too. There was 1 chick from the early 2000's. She had an incall over off Marbach area. Younger girl, her house was full of "Witch/Wicken" stuff. She said she was a Wicken. But man she could Fuck. It was almost like she was possessed. There was another girl Taller, on the thick side. She had an apartment off of Blanco and 1604. She loved to be Fisted. That was my first time for that. As you can see I am terrible with names.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb223 View Post
    Chloe Little 100% for me too. There was 1 chick from the early 2000's. She had an incall over off Marbach area. Younger girl, her house was full of "Witch/Wicken" stuff. She said she was a Wicken. But man she could Fuck. It was almost like she was possessed. There was another girl Taller, on the thick side. She had an apartment off of Blanco and 1604. She loved to be Fisted. That was my first time for that. As you can see I am terrible with names.
    Lori was the Wicken girl and The tall one had multiple handles but Wickedmilf I believe was the last one I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtry1 View Post
    Lori was the Wicken girl and The tall one had multiple handles but Wickedmilf I believe was the last one I remember.
    Well fuck me. NOW I find out Wicked Milf liked getting fisted. 10 years too late. And WAY after we had our ECCIE fight. Fuck. Nothing to be done about it. Fuck. She is probably older than ne anyways by now. Miss the bsc's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSanAntonio View Post
    ... favorite ones that I frequently played with were Sensual Cheri, ...
    Yessssssss, a few memorable doubles with you two and some solo action!!!!
    *** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***