Thread: Lake Charles after Mardi Gras...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Girl, let me just say this with all the respect and please don’t take this wrong. But that’s the dumbest way of so-called screening that I’ve ever heard. Those are the only methods that you stick to, and you expect that to always ensure your safety, oh honey. no ma’am, no ham no turkey! Lol. If you think it’s too much work, and you clearly don’t care about your safety. You asked for the help and someone’s giving you pointers but then it’s too much for you. Girl good luck on getting any reliable help that’s gonna actually benefit you.
    90 percent of providers and agencies are dumb, I guess, because that's how most choose to screen. YET, we're not in jail, dead, ripped off or struggling. ��

Knowing certain towns require idiotic circus acts to get clients simply means skipping them, not changing how we do things that have served us well. When I asked about safety, I was referring to AREAS, not screening practices.
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    90 percent of providers and agencies are dumb. I guess, because that's how most choose to screen. YET, we're not in jail, dead, ripped off or struggling. ��

Knowing certain towns require idiotic circus acts to get clients- simply means skipping them. Not changing how we do things that have served us well. When I asked about safety, I was referring to AREAS, not screening practices.
    There you go again. Once again, I fixed the errors that you made, grammatical and punctuation. So just out of curiosity, what makes that 90% of providers and agencies dumb? I know a lot of providers and a lot of agencies, that screen safely, ask the proper questions, and actually care about the safety of themselves and their fellow providers. So I’m just curious as to why 90% are dumb.