Thread: Harassing. Fucking weirdo.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    Cameron,
    Excuse my straightforward ness, but I've tried talking to you in a very cordial manner and you went bazerk.

You're sounding more and more burned out.
    Creating all these biatch fest threADS/posts and not accepting constructive criticism to your advantage.
    Not a good look.

Good luck
    How many posts have I made on here bitching as you call it! Because I am more than positive that I have one specific provider in mind who actually spams the shit out of stuff on here. But yeah you guys dont go off on her like you are mine? I mean I really don’t care because I’m not here for the ladies. I am strictly here for gentlemen. Burned out? Nope. Not at all.
    Last edited by Guest 090919-1; 07-06-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    How many posts have I made on here bitching as you call it! Because I am more than positive that I have one specific provider in mind who actually spams the shit out of stuff on here. But yeah you guys dont go off on her like you are mine? I mean I really don’t care because I’m not here for the ladies. I am strictly here for gentlemen. Burned out? Nope. Not at all.
    Wow you do realize that you just spoke to a mod that way??? And italia has always been one of the froendly advisors good luck on here hun cus now youll def. Need it
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Wow you do realize that you just spoke to a mod that way??? And italia has always been one of the froendly advisors good luck on here hun cus now youll def. Need it
    And what part of that was so awful? Never said otherwise about her, never anything personal. You all are the ones keeping negativity going, by trying to prove a point, that has yet to be proven.