Thread: BEWARE: 918-387-9585 is A POLICE OFFICER! Tulsa PD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That story is unbelievable!!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

They don't pull that kind of shit in Connecticut....just sayin'....

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
    That story is unbelievable!! ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

They don't pull that kind of shit in Connecticut....just sayin'....
    Its different out here ...out there is more important stuff to worry about

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Thank you for the post MJ. Very sorry this happened to you but glad that you and Diesel were not injured.

Blaze is correct. Don’t say anything except “I want a lawyer”. Watching Cops and similar shows, it’s amaing how many people manage to hang themselves trying to talk their way out of a jam.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    There's a forty-six minute+ video on YouTube, presented by both a lawyer and a cop, titled "Don't Talk To The Police." They both agree that it's never a good thing to speak to them without representation.

I didn't want to direct link from here, but if you use the quoted phrase above, and look for the video of the appropriate length, published by Regent University School of Law, you'll get it.

It will be very enlightening for some folks. They even mention the fact that several attorneys ignored the same advice when they were in trouble, thinking they had it in hand because they were an attorney, and they're doing time as well.

Information is power. Getcha some.
    Last edited by Slowhanz57; 05-05-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm sorry this happened to you, but thank you for having the courage to tell us about it. Unfortunately, everyone learns more from bad experiences than good ones and hopefully this warning will help some others. Good luck.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Thanks MJ for posting it here as well, it was nice to have you reach out to my phone and let me know especially because i wanted to come back and visit.

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn MJ sorry to hear that, don’t ever say anything but I need your ID and please read me my rights I’m not saying a word without a representative and you must provide one I can’t afford one.
    Sex isn't everything.....a healthy relationship is one where you talk and listen to the other person.....before you pay them to have to have sex with you! -Bob Saget

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    ANOTHER WARNING!!!!
    Wednesday I was checking into my location very nice upscale place. As I am walking in I run into a familiar face a red headed lady fake redhead, she’s frantic because her credit card won’t work wants to know if I can help her out let her use mine I said no I don’t have enough money. Already paid for the rain so I wasn’t going to another place! Thursday I get a text message that she has a client they’re wanting to see her that she seen him before that he safe she can’t see him wants to know if I want to date I said no thank you I don’t I don’t feel right about it, now mind you I’ve already given her my room number stupid mistake but she had some of my belongings that I wanted back so she was bringing them to my room so now back to Thursday she text me asked me if I want to stay I said no next thing I know they’re knocking on my door. I open the door and walks this provider with a so-called client this client sweating bullets it’s not hot outside guys nice breeze. She walked out leaves this guy in my room he lays down on my bed by the way I’m not alone I had a friend with me another lady not another provider. He begins to ask me if I want an ounce of ice! I said no sir I don’t use that shit he says oh I’m sorry I just thought you did because most of the girls out here do allegation again assumption makes an ass out of you. This guy keeps asking me if I know where to get any weed here trade weed for this out to do I said I’m sorry but I don’t know why you keep asking me I told you I don’t do that then he tells me he can get me any drag I want if I get him some weed I said I’m sorry but you’re making me very uncomfortable he says well shit babe I thought you want to you that he says I got to make a phone call I said for what oh well he says I got to get rid of this out the shit I said not in my room I said you need to please leave go make your phone calls whatever I made him leave get out of my room then I had to run them out from in front of my door. This guy supposedly had an ounce of dope he wanted to pawn off on me he sitting there sweating bullets the Redheadedbrat brought him into my room can any of you read between the lines they’re pretty sure if I had an ounce of dope on my person and I got caught! that’s a felony charge, apparently someone doesn’t want to take the blame for her actions and be in jail alone! I made that guy get outa my room then Texted her and told her that he was trying to get drugs Wtf that was meant to be ok! Lol.