Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Photo Shoot Ideas

Verified Companion Companion

Photo Shoot Ideas

Curious....

When looking to book a date with a lady....what classy sophisticated pics reel you in?

I love boudoir style pics. I have and out door shoot coming up once I am settled after my move.

Cant wait to read your responses!!!
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    Ooo... I have a favorite: when the sun shines through a dress and makes it transparent

Examples:

full-body-veil-enc6oevx40-566x848.jpg

looking-out-2olv10qe6z.jpg

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think this is one of the best pics I have seen of you, bc it shows how curvy and well proportioned you are:

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Photo shoot ideas…hire me as the photographer. lol
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion AlexCoxx's Avatar
    Headstands
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alex Coxx
    Alexroxcox@protonmail.com
    P411 - P260955
    One hour minimum
    400/hr
    550/90 minutes
    Outcalls +50
    Overnights 1800
    Multihour specials
    Public companionship available when scheduling 2 or more hours

Lingerie all the way, corsets, a discrete lip slip maybe? TasTy!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Ones taken within the last 10 years that are clear and reflect what the provider currently looks like. Angled pictures hiding “reality” are BS. As far as I’m concerned, posting piss poor pics by a provider wastes both the provider and hobbyists time like a hobbyist paying with monopoly money. Bet that wouldn’t go over well.

face pics with smiles. full body pics, as revealing as possible, casual to naked ... are good
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar
    The photos that I publish are always taken by my clients, who better than you to know what position they like,
    I never put photos of my face because there are not all men who want to extort me by telling me that if I do not have free sex or do not pay a certain amount they will a fake Facebook and they will publish my photo or look for which university I go to and show them to my classmates
    �� it already happened to me and that is the reason I never publish photos of my face ...
    I am looking for a Man who has a Professional Camera and Lights to take pictures of me with various outfits that I just acquired

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    I think best images are a solid quality photo taken from a smart phone with no heavy filters. As far as wardrobe, personally I like bikini images from all angles. 90% of “professional “ photos on this website tend to be misleading. They are either over a decade old or heavily edited. Most guys here don’t care about flawless skin and perfect features, the more natural look is always the most attractive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya15 View Post
    I never put photos of my face[/COLOR]
    I like face pics … but there are good and understandable reasons not to put your face out there. Then I’ll go to reviews to see what clients have to say. No face pic is not a stopper … but … I like face pics when … possible.
    Last edited by dodger; 07-28-2021 at 04:14 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

I would love to book a session and do finance this endeavor today ...8325524553

If a face pic is out of the question, a photo of the mouth is good- mouth and neck.
    I would rather use my imagination to undress a girl in the photo. Loose fitting, clingy clothes that hint at what's underneath but don't smack you in the face with it! Flirting while concealing. Just a taste! The brain is the largest sexual organ! I agree with Shmafty. Those pics make me want to come see her!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Zhivago52's Avatar
    Agree with the suggestions above but add Closeups of the taint please.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A "game of thrones " pictorial
    You could post pics if you on some famous landmark thrones.
    Such as a toilet in the TX capital, on a toilet in zilker park,or a famous restaurant.
    Whoever guesses the most "thrones" you're on wins a discount

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast