Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FaceTime and Employment Verifications

Registered Male (Not Verified)

FaceTime and Employment Verifications

What are your experiences with this as alternate sources of verification for newbies? Makes me a bit nervous for some reason. Curious of providers and hobbyists experiences/opinions.

As soon as I see it, I move on. Sometimes you just gotta say no to yourself. If you really need to see her, make an appointment with a lady that will serve as a reference then go back and try again. Just not worth it.

Good luck

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I understand the need to see the face of a newbie, who is unverified and un-vouched by anyone, who is only on this site for a month.

How else would you proof, that you are not LE? And that you are employed(have cash), clean, safe, drug free and not violent? If you know how, why don't you offer this information to her?!

Girls are asking, because they want to protect them self. Man refusing to answer, maybe, because they are dangerous and possibly could try to take advantage of someone, without consequences.

You should appreciate, that girls are doing they work, to keep you safe.

If you are not happy with her requests, find someone, who will do less - but that could be harmful/dangerous for you.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Do NOT send face pictures or employment of any kind.

Pm is best and safest. Why? Because the providers can research all your data and reviews here and you can pm each other from here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Thumbs down Think with the intellectual head.

The lady has the right to ask for anything she wishes in “her” screening process.

Gentleman have the right to refuse to comply and move along. Nothing is more dangerous than putting your personal information in the hands of someone you don’t know, and no sexual encounter is worth endangering your reputation, family, or livelihood. Remember, your personal safety is paramount.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    The lady has the right to ask for anything she wishes in “her” screening process.

Gentleman have the right to refuse to comply and move along. Nothing is more dangerous than putting your personal information in the hands of someone you don’t know, and no sexual encounter is worth endangering your reputation, family, or livelihood. Remember, your personal safety is paramount.
    This X 2. I absolutely respect the fact the Lady has the right to request such info but I am not sending Face pics or employment/LinkedIn information. If my P411history or References are not sufficient then both of us miss out.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I personally will not send anyone any face picks. Nor will I FaceTime, or point to my LinkedIn, or show pay stubs.
    I could take a picture of my ID, block-out all vital information and only show my face and partial name. As a provider, I can use this information, to find this person, in case if he hurt me. For my security only.

Walk a mile in other's shoes, to understand their behavior. What would you ask if you are a provider, who is about to invite a stranger in your house? What will scare you? What will make you relaxed and eager?!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    Personally, I just run the phone number through an app that shows any reports on the guy. Sometimes it works sometimes it does it but bottom line is as many horror stories as I hear about the scheming, and robbing of Hobbyists it's the hobbyist who has more to lose. If my gut says no then it's no period. I also meet the client outside my building when they arrive so if alarms go off, I haven't given up room number and it's in the middle of a busy parking lot so chance of any harm being done is slim to none. and for the record if law enforcement is after you and wants to bust you, you will not be able to stop them. they can pass any screening question you throw at them. They are the police they have the methods. And it's a class B misdemeanor you're not going to go to prison for life unlessyou have things at your in call or on your person that are more serious than a class B misdemeanor. Another good thing to do is ask the gentleman to call and hear his voice. Alot of times you can tell a lot about someone by the intonations in their voice it always puts me at ease. as providers I know that we are busy and we don't have time for a long drawn out chat conversations or phone calls but sometimes if we take the time to listen to the person we're going to see for just a little bit we can kind of feel them out and see where they're coming from if there's anger in their words or in their voice if there's frustration etc etc it works for me a lot.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Providers:

What are your opinions about meeting with a prospective hobbyist for a meal? Say he/she buys you lunch at a restaurant, and that time is used to converse and get a read on each other?

Would you feel safe in that situation? Would this kind of interaction answer your concerns, at least enough for screening purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCherry View Post
    Providers:

What are your opinions about meeting with a prospective hobbyist for a meal? Say he/she buys you lunch at a restaurant, and that time is used to converse and get a read on each other?

Would you feel safe in that situation? Would this kind of interaction answer your concerns, at least enough for screening purposes?
    I like the idea but there will be providers who would want to be paid for the time spent getting to know one another. Ffireman who was the very first person from Oh2 that I met ( he introduced me to this site and vouched for me) offered that very idea to me and for me that sealed the deal. He was willing to do whatever to make me comfortable. I would never ask for job information or and if I have ever asked for pic of someone's ID it was a last ditch effort to verify but always ask that all pertinent info be blacked out including last name ( if outcall, I ask for a piece of mail in person's name with any pertinent info blacked out) but this is rarely asked for because I believe compromise is best. I am still very aware of my surroundings and use every app and database I can to verify someone. But your intuition is always your best tool. If any provider gets a gnawing feeling that they shouldn't see someone, then she shouldn't see them. Hobbyists will have to accept and respect their decision if they don't want to screen the way that provider wants. I just feel sometimes it's a bit overkill and takes all the fun out of it all. So I try to make it seem effortless for the hobbyist because it just doesn't need to be so damn dramatic as all that.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100

NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I totally agree with this post. If either party is not feeling it. Then both should move on. It sometimes stinks for me when a provider I have not seen before asks me for a pic. Which I totally understand. I just have share that due to discretion I cannot. And I get it and understand. And we both move on or she takes a chance based on references. And then you show your appreciation to the lovely provider and thank her. But a provider can and should require all the screening she will be comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyDarlin View Post
    I like the idea but there will be providers who would want to be paid for the time spent getting to know one another. Ffireman who was the very first person from Oh2 that I met ( he introduced me to this site and vouched for me) offered that very idea to me and for me that sealed the deal. He was willing to do whatever to make me comfortable. I would never ask for job information or and if I have ever asked for pic of someone's ID it was a last ditch effort to verify but always ask that all pertinent info be blacked out including last name ( if outcall, I ask for a piece of mail in person's name with any pertinent info blacked out) but this is rarely asked for because I believe compromise is best. I am still very aware of my surroundings and use every app and database I can to verify someone. But your intuition is always your best tool. If any provider gets a gnawing feeling that they shouldn't see someone, then she shouldn't see them. Hobbyists will have to accept and respect their decision if they don't want to screen the way that provider wants. I just feel sometimes it's a bit overkill and takes all the fun out of it all. So I try to make it seem effortless for the hobbyist because it just doesn't need to be so damn dramatic as all that.
    I appreciate your attitude. My thinking is that perhaps some providers will see a paid meal as some compensation, for doing something they otherwise would have done anyway (we all gotta eat!). But I understand some providers might not see it that way. And like you say, if the provider declines to screen using that method, their decision has to be respected.

Do you think any provider would be offended if a hobbyist asked to screen this way? I realize that it is impossible to say what everyone would think and do in any given situation, but if you have a general sense one way or the other, I'd be interested to hear.

Offended probably not. They may feel put upon, and that's when the payment issue comes in. I have several clients who take me to lunch and I appreciate the gesture. I don't consider that BCD, it's a lovely way to get to know one another which makes BCD so much more gratifying and satisfying. As a screening tool I would love it or I've even had meet n greets with a few tentative clients where we just chit chat face to face, it's went well. I am not saying everyone should or would do this but I'm someone who tries to find a solution that meets both mine and potential clients needs. And I'm open to suggestions from potential clients on what would work for us both. It's really for me a case by case scenario, but I like to make it easy so we can get to the good stuff!!
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100

NCNS FEE $50

Quote Originally Posted by KellyDarlin View Post
    Personally, I just run the phone number through an app that shows any reports on the guy. Sometimes it works sometimes it does it but bottom line is as many horror stories as I hear about the scheming, and robbing of Hobbyists it's the hobbyist who has more to lose. If my gut says no then it's no period. I also meet the client outside my building when they arrive so if alarms go off, I haven't given up room number and it's in the middle of a busy parking lot so chance of any harm being done is slim to none. and for the record if law enforcement is after you and wants to bust you, you will not be able to stop them. they can pass any screening question you throw at them. They are the police they have the methods. And it's a class B misdemeanor you're not going to go to prison for life unlessyou have things at your in call or on your person that are more serious than a class B misdemeanor. Another good thing to do is ask the gentleman to call and hear his voice. Alot of times you can tell a lot about someone by the intonations in their voice it always puts me at ease. as providers I know that we are busy and we don't have time for a long drawn out chat conversations or phone calls but sometimes if we take the time to listen to the person we're going to see for just a little bit we can kind of feel them out and see where they're coming from if there's anger in their words or in their voice if there's frustration etc etc it works for me a lot.

Alot of common sense here! Completely agree, the hobbyist has far more to risk/lose. I have no idea what's in that room with you or in the bathroom or whatever. Screening to avoid LE is silly and naïve for the exact reasons you posted.

Anyone that would ask for real world info is an immediate no. I have a solid p411 record from reputable providers with good reps so if that isn't enough then i'm just moving on.

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Do NOT send face pictures or employment of any kind.

Pm is best and safest. Why? Because the providers can research all your data and reviews here and you can pm each other from here.
    Providers research? Lmfao

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast