Thread: Double Penetration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtycassanova View Post
    YMMV people, it's no different than any other aspect of this hobby. The providers have no idea who you are, what you look like, what your hygiene is like, or what your character or vibe is like. I am sure of what I am ISO. What happens BCD, is the business of the individuals behind said closed doors.
    Well… I think what they’re asking is do you want to be double penetrated or do you want to be one of the two penetrating the receiving member. MFM, FMF, FFM, FMM, MMM… Which is it for you?

My choice is MFM and FFM. I’m more of the quarterback type than receiver. ;)

I’ve done a couple of MFM sessions and the best kind are with a fully open minded chick who allows one cock up her ass and another in her pussy. And I’ve done a few FFM sessions too where pretty much the same applies for both women so they can trade the strap-on back and forth to both give and receive with one another and both experience the DP. Either way I’m penetrating the woman’s three holes and either depositing a load in her or glazing her face.

But hey, if you’re cool with a cock up your ass and another down your throat then by all means go for it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
    Well… I think what they’re asking is do you want to be double penetrated or do you want to be one of the two penetrating the receiving member. MFM, FMF, FFM, FMM, MMM… Which is it for you?

My choice is MFM and FFM. I’m more of the quarterback type than receiver. ;)

I’ve done a couple of MFM sessions and the best kind are with a fully open minded chick who allows one cock up her ass and another in her pussy. And I’ve done a few FFM sessions too where pretty much the same applies for both women so they can trade the strap-on back and forth to both give and receive with one another and both experience the DP. Either way I’m penetrating the woman’s three holes and either depositing a load in her or glazing her face.

But hey, if you’re cool with a cock up your ass and another down your throat then by all means go for it.
    "All I know is I wanna try them all."
    All fair comments. I thought I was clear by the above quote from my OP. In my mind interest in Orgies means interested in all of it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am open to any combo let’s make a plan and have fun!