Thread: Does anybody watch the NFL anymore??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by R1966 View Post
    Police shoot whites nearly twice as many times as blacks, at least for the last 4 years.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

And I've not searched but a good guess is that blacks shoot more blacks than the police do, all races combined.
    Don’t quote statistics you don’t understand. Yes more white people are shot, almost twice as many! That would make sense except for the fact that 60% of America is white, and 13% is black. So while there is 4.6 TIMES as many white people in America, they only get shot twice as much? The proportion is all messed up. Black people are shot at a higher rate, the link you quoted proves that.

Also, surprise, black people kill the most black people. Guess who kills the most white people? You guess yet? White people! What about Asians? Mexicans? People kill their own race, that has been a trend since the 70s. Plus people killing people is apples to oranges. People killing people is ILLEGAL, and if I am caught on film killing someone I go to jail. If a cop is on film killing someone they get paid vacation. That’s where the problem is, so pointing out that black people kill each other doesn’t even matter in this discussion. Instead of pulling up statistics that prove us correct, maybe just admit you’re racist and don’t care when police abuse their authority and kill people.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    Don’t quote statistics you don’t understand. Yes more white people are shot, almost twice as many! That would make sense except for the fact that 60% of America is white, and 13% is black. So while there is 4.6 TIMES as many white people in America, they only get shot twice as much? The proportion is all messed up. Black people are shot at a higher rate, the link you quoted proves that.

Also, surprise, black people kill the most black people. Guess who kills the most white people? You guess yet? White people! What about Asians? Mexicans? People kill their own race, that has been a trend since the 70s. Plus people killing people is apples to oranges. People killing people is ILLEGAL, and if I am caught on film killing someone I go to jail. If a cop is on film killing someone they get paid vacation. That’s where the problem is, so pointing out that black people kill each other doesn’t even matter in this discussion. Instead of pulling up statistics that prove us correct, maybe just admit you’re racist and don’t care when police abuse their authority and kill people.

I do understand statistics so don't insult my intelligence. And, from your posting, you certainly shouldn't be calling anyone racist without looking in the mirror. I have plenty of black friends - nothing wrong with educated, hard-working, law-abiding black people, Asian people, Mexicans, etc. Where's the social injustice there? They've made something of themselves, not sitting around in self-pity and looking for the next handout to keep them voting Democratic.

By the way, that 13% commit over 50% of violent crimes. And the cop who choked out George is in jail on murder and manslaughter charges, not on paid vacation, and likely waiting on trial -- it's called the Justice System. The judge and jury will decide his fate.

Don't ever recall white people burning and looting their neighborhoods when a cop kills a white person.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/7-sta...-aaron-bandler

And if this discussion is about watching NFL or other sports, personally I don't. But those players are employees of their respective teams and are supposed to follow what the boss says. If they're told to stand, they should (or get fired - if your boss told you to do something, and you refused, you'd probably be fired or disciplined). Plus, it's disrespectful to this country, the many people who died over the course of time to defend this country, etc. They can protest on their time, not their employers. And if they really don't like it here, leave. Plenty of countries they could immigrate too.

Political discussions and the vitriol they attract are not welcome here. Take them elsewhere.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial