Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Austin BBW friendly?

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Back on topic..Yes Austin is bbw friendly but I noticed your bbbj policy..To each their own but you will find limited guys who are cbj friendly...Even with a test your not 100℅ safe as most guy who do test will be out getting bbbjs from others before they book with you and that makes the test worthleas
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m trying to figure out what the OP’s donation collection efforts and now CBJ policy have to do with the OP’s thread topic. I thought this thread was about Austin being BBW friendly and a good place to stay while the OP is in town. Perhaps I missed something here.

^^^^ What Doc said. Reference policies and menu are completely off topic. Keep it on topic please. Thread Hijacking is against OH2 Guidelines. KR/OH2 Guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Normally i believe it is somewhat bbw friendly.

Good luck

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Menu is on topic as bbbj makes the gents unfriendly to bbws and spinners alike..If I have to explain then you wont get it

Domian is a good area
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    For sure!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion Big Booty Judy's Avatar
    Yes, thank you!
    [B][CENTER]
    Fully Vaxxed & in South Ft.Worth
    682-841-8279 & send PM
    Outcalls and rare incalls
    READ MY ABOUT ME⬇️ http://https://home.ourhome2.net/mem...Big-Booty-Judy
    250 HHR 300 HR, 500 90min, 600 2 HR,
    OUTCALLs in Dallas only 50 more

Reference friendly with Reviews
    Cancellation Policy
    Snapchat Bbwlatinamilf01
    $50 deposit for INCALL hour minimum
    https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=520594
    www.twitter.com/bbwlatina1

Put me down with the clients who want you to stay as you are. I have always thought you are one of the most beautiful …… and hottest ladies on the board. Still … I understand you have your personal goals. So … people who care will support you. And I will, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    I think it is. When I made it to Austin I was about 200lbs. I'm now down to 164lbs and I've had a few clients tell me to stop losing weight lol I won't though, I really want to be fit and healthy! Do whatever makes you comfortable love. As long as you're authentic, consistent, and provide great service you'll be fine.

As for location I prefer the Arboretum. Safer and nicer hotels if you don't have a private incall. Enjoy Austin!!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Put me down with the clients who want you to stay as you are. I have always thought you are one of the most beautiful …… and hottest ladies on the board. Still … I understand you have you personal goals. So … people who care will support you. And I will, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    I think it is. When I made it to Austin I was about 200lbs. I'm now down to 164lbs and I've had a few clients tell me to stop losing weight lol I won't though, I really want to be fit and healthy! Do whatever makes you comfortable love. As long as you're authentic, consistent, and provide great service you'll be fine.

As for location I prefer the Arboretum. Safer and nicer hotels if you don't have a private incall. Enjoy Austin!!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion HunterGrace's Avatar
    There you go with your usual games of smearing your competition in the name of looking out for the community, Britttany, You don't give a shit about other providers because we all threaten your cash flow so quit playing as though you are some advocate for us. You are just talking shit and creating drama because a prettier BBW wants to come to town and might take away your clients Well, I doubt you would care one way or another what a girls referral policy is if your phone was ringing off the hook. You are not only showing your insecurities by starting ANOTHER smear campaign about a lady using heresay to back up your accusations, you are spinning it to suit your own agenda. And don't insult everyone's intelligence. It doesn't take a genius to see through your bullshit humanitarian facade.

If you business is down, throwing stones at a new show stopping provider does more to hurt you than her alleged referral policy. In fact, you are also being a hypocrite because don't you have a strong opinion about how providers should exercise their power to run their business however she sees fit? So practice what you preach or stfu.

[Staff edit. M]

Those last few sentences of your post goes against the mutual respect and the "companions as equals" philosophies of this site. If you, or anyone else who wishes to be as insulting, wish to continue to enjoy the posting privileges afforded to you here, I suggest you adhere to those philosophies while you are here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
    There you go with your usual games of smearing your competition in the name of looking out for the community, Britttany, You don't give a shit about other providers because we all threaten your cash flow so quit playing as though you are some advocate for us. You are just talking shit and creating drama because a prettier BBW wants to come to town and might take away your clients Well, I doubt you would care one way or another what a girls referral policy is if your phone was ringing off the hook. You are not only showing your insecurities by starting ANOTHER smear campaign about a lady using heresay to back up your accusations, you are spinning it to suit your own agenda. And don't insult everyone's intelligence. It doesn't take a genius to see through your bullshit humanitarian facade.

If you business is down, throwing stones at a new show stopping provider does more to hurt you than her alleged referral policy. In fact, you are also being a hypocrite because don't you have a strong opinion about how providers should exercise their power to run their business however she sees fit? So practice what you preach or stfu. Go have a Wha burger and some french cries and then call Oprah. Maybe she will validate you and hell, she may even buy you a brand new car!

You get a car! She gets a car! Everybody gets a car!! I love Oprah....
    Ahhh bless you hunter! I do not see anyone as my competition. This is not a game to me. I'm not here to compete with anyone. We are equal...no person is better than another. Every provider is different and offers a completely different session. My sessions are not like yours or the next girls and I do just fine. I'm not the one putting my foot in my mouth here in coed posting about my business being slow so maybe you should focus on yourself and get to making some money. I mean you started a whole thread about it. I'm not threatened by you... nor do I acknowledge your existence. I don't even know you nor have I ever spoken to you. The lady (the OP) randomly texted me with screenshots where she did indeed tell the girl she would need to charge him $100 for the reference. Let me guess you saw these texts? I have them from the girl herself it is no hearsay. Girls who behave like that are not competition to me they cut their own throats. I respect every person doesn't mean I have to like them. I'm the first girl to recommend a provider with no personal gain what so ever so quit with that shit. Not to mention I'm the first to respond to a text or email from another girl needing help. I'm close with many of the ladies here and would have their backs anytime. I personally don't care what you think about me, nor do I care about your insults about my appearance etc. I would hope one would be pretty damn perfect before they speak up about the way another looks. I'm not worried about my reputation I'm real, blunt and an honest bitch. Hunter yours on the other hand well.....

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post

If you business is down, throwing stones at a new show stopping provider does more to hurt you than her alleged referral policy. In fact, you are also being a hypocrite because don't you have a strong opinion about how providers should exercise their power to run their business however she sees fit? So practice what you preach or stfu.

[Staff edit. M]
    I have to speak. Brittany is my friend and I know her VERY well. I'd be damned if ANY provider threatens her per say cash flow. She's a bbw and confident as fuck! That's why people love her, and she is here for other providers. Not to be mean, but I'd rather f** Brittany than Judy, Hunter I think you need to get your facts straight before you start jumping on someone else. Because I know damn well you aren't a saint yourself. Let's not start bashing other providers when you don't like what's being said.

I'm backing up my friend you're right. But I know her personally and I will speak up when someone is speaking nonsense.

By the way as said above Austin is bbw friendly so I hope you make moneyyy! I mean that's why we're here right?
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Ahhh bless you hunter! I do not see anyone as my competition. This is not a game to me. I'm not here to compete with anyone. We are equal...no person is better than another. Every provider is different and offers a completely different session. My sessions are not like yours or the next girls and I do just fine. I'm not the one putting my foot in my mouth here in coed posting about my business being slow so maybe you should focus on yourself and get to making some money. I mean you started a whole thread about it. I'm not threatened by you... nor do I acknowledge your existence. I don't even know you nor have I ever spoken to you. The lady (the OP) randomly texted me with screenshots where she did indeed tell the girl she would need to charge him $100 for the reference. Let me guess you saw these texts? I have them from the girl herself it is no hearsay. Girls who behave like that are not competition to me they cut their own throats. I respect every person doesn't mean I have to like them. I'm the first girl to recommend a provider with no personal gain what so ever so quit with that shit. Not to mention I'm the first to respond to a text or email from another girl needing help. I'm close with many of the ladies here and would have their backs anytime. I personally don't care what you think about me, nor do I care about your insults about my appearance etc. I would hope one would be pretty damn perfect before they speak up about the way another looks. I'm not worried about my reputation I'm real, blunt and an honest bitch. Hunter yours on the other hand well.....
    Yuppp
    Last edited by Seductive Selina; 03-13-2020 at 04:16 AM.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Retired Companion
    Here is what I know. I lost a lot of weight one time after having the flu. My clients were like - oh, you lost weight - now I don't have anything to hold on to. That made me feel good because I really like to eat! So I had alot of fun putting the weight back on!!!!!

Ive been with women over 6 ft, some under 5 ft...some were skinny, some were BBW...hair red, blonde, brunette, heck even a rainbow. Tatted galore to none.

In my personal as well as hobby life, I do not care about looks since they fade. Depending upon my mood (greek, a good DT pro or etc) is where my wallet will take me including if I decide to go out of Austin just to get that itch scratched. In closing, the soulpole doesn't discriminate, I plan to get my fill and I'm BBW friendly.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast