Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unbothered by gender identities

+2

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortRound View Post
    We all have flaws. I choose to find beauty in our differences.

As for “ woke” who knows what that means anymore.

In my neanderthal mind I’m often baffled at how women are even attracted to men. I spend a lot of thought on if women stare in the mirror or at other women and say dang look at those curves. If I “woke” up one day and all women became lesbians overnight I would understand and accept that I had a good run. I can’t compete

Jasmine you are beautiful in your own way. I just don’t want to smash and you most likely would not want to either. Guess what it’s ok. “ unbothered” and “woke”
    I’m attracted to men who
    1. Own their shit
    2. Don’t argue with women (would literally rather be ignored than argued with)
    3. Can bench press me.

Curious, if after all this, you think I’m Trans.
    Honestly love that ppl are confused about my gender.

Also after this thread I’m curious if I am a chimera and secretly would love to know that I am. Can one of you mad scientist do me a test pro bono?? :)

Verified Companion Companion Natasha Love OG's Avatar
    With all due respect, I recently kicked a bigot out of my incall last week. I, a cisgendered woman (Not that it matters a god damn) Is also a sapiosexual, therefore would much rather NOT have to suffer time around someone with your uneducated mindset. Having your own opinions, fine. Not having respect, not ok.
    There are hundreds and hundreds of men that want to spend with us.. Why would you think we would be so desperate to cater to men who's views are dangerous to our fellow providers??

I'd rather you go off the board and go educate yourself, than everyone have to mark themselves for your sick views. This is the world we live in, it is not just on the board.

Some of you old dogs are going to have to learn some new tricks, eventually, or get left behind. 🤗

Decency is the new sexy... I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    If you want to poison your own advertising pool and not have people like myself see anyone on here because we can't be sure of your biological sex, keep marching down this path. Even worse, if I show up for a session and find out you are transgendered, I'm getting up, leaving, not paying any cancel fee, and posting an alert on you for bait-and-switch. Wouldn't being honest about your biological sex make life easier for everyone? There is obviously a market segment for that here. I have no problem with transgendered people advertising here as providers. However, I do have a problem with a lack of honesty and not respecting that a significant portion of men do not want to see transgendered providers, no matter how well they "pass".
    With all due respect, I recently kicked a bigot out of my incall last week for dropping racial slurs, you are not looking much better than him rn. I, a cisgendered woman (Not that it matters a god damn) Is also a sapiosexual, therefore would much rather NOT have to suffer time around someone with your uneducated mindset. Having your own opinions, fine. Not having respect, not ok.
    There are hundreds and hundreds of men that want to spend with us.. Why would you think we would be so desperate to cater to men who's views are dangerous to our fellow providers??

I'd rather you go off the board and go educate yourself, than to have everyone have to mark themselves for your sick views. This is the world we live in, it is not just on the board.

Some of you old dogs are going to have to learn some new tricks, eventually, or get left behind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    If you want to poison your own advertising pool and not have people like myself see anyone on here because we can't be sure of your biological sex, keep marching down this path. Even worse, if I show up for a session and find out you are transgendered, I'm getting up, leaving, not paying any cancel fee, and posting an alert on you for bait-and-switch. Wouldn't being honest about your biological sex make life easier for everyone? There is obviously a market segment for that here. I have no problem with transgendered people advertising here as providers. However, I do have a problem with a lack of honesty and not respecting that a significant portion of men do not want to see transgendered providers, no matter how well they "pass".
    With all due respect, I recently kicked a bigot out of my incall last week for dropping racial slurs, you are not looking much better than him rn. I, a cisgendered woman (Not that it matters a god damn) Is also a sapiosexual, therefore would much rather NOT have to suffer time around someone with your uneducated mindset. Having your own opinions, fine. Not having respect, not ok.
    There are hundreds and hundreds of men that want to spend with us.. Why would you think we would be so desperate to cater to men like you, who's views are dangerous to our fellow providers??

I'd rather you go off the board and go educate yourself, than to have everyone have to mark themselves for your sick self-entitlement. This is the world we live in, it is not just on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Love OG View Post
    With all due respect, I recently kicked a bigot out of my incall last week. I, a cisgendered woman (Not that it matters a god damn) Is also a sapiosexual, therefore would much rather NOT have to suffer time around someone with your uneducated mindset. Having your own opinions, fine. Not having respect, not ok.

I'd rather you go off the board and go educate yourself, than everyone have to mark themselves for your sick views. This is the world we live in, it is not just on the board.

Some of you old dogs are going to have to learn some new tricks, eventually, or get left behind. ��

Omg <3 <3 <3

Imagine being flattered by someone putting someone else down and being like, oh but they aren’t talking about me!! Barf.

It seems as tho these boards is the last place they can spew backwards thinking and it’s really gross.

It’s so weird how this board wants to make it “easier” for ppl who discriminate against a whole group. I want ppl to have to say no I don’t see all black men/all trans every time. They need to say it, so they can hear how they sound.

Thank you Natasha, for your post and to those who show support in this thread and via pm.

“You’re getting left behind” is also all I kept thinking through this whole thread.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 07-30-2020 at 11:34 AM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    I just had a little time and started reading this thread.

I don't believe the OP was trying to make a arguement one way or the other.

The OP was just mentioning his observation on the board lately and saying he was just vanilla.

This was taken totally out of context as most things going on currently.

I dont have an issue with anyone's preferences but that doesnt mean I'm going to interact with them.

It's when you pin point a race or individual and make negative comments where you step over the line as I've seen on this thread.

Enjoy life and stop judging and making false statements.

Heck, some of you sound like the media here for which has pushed our country into complete havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Yeah man. Stuff is just barely starting to get cooky.

I get the feeling the human-pigs have been around for a while, not like, in this thread or anything... I really wish scientists would hurry up and give every one a brain already, it’s a basic human right imo. Can they extract empathy or compassion genes from stem cells or whatever, yet?

:/
    Girl ily so much. ���� You get 'em!! I wish I had the patience to do it....but I sure am loving reading through these comments, you're saying everything I'm thinking!
    Last edited by Natasha Love OG; 07-30-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Some of you old dogs are going to have to learn some new tricks, eventually, or get left behind. ��

Definitely not sure about some of those terms. Guess I will Have to use the google.

With that said I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you a couple of times as well Natasha and yowza. Cake cake cake

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    I’m attracted to men who
    1. Own their shit
    2. Don’t argue with women (would literally rather be ignored than argued with)
    3. Can bench press me.

Curious, if after all this, you think I’m Trans.
    Honestly love that ppl are confused about my gender.

Also after this thread I’m curious if I am a chimera and secretly would love to know that I am. Can one of you mad scientist do me a test pro bono?? :)

Nice criteria. 1 yup. 2. I enjoy a spirited debate. 3. No clue I stop at 225lb

I have no thoughts on if you are trans. That is your business not mine. Hence the “unbothered”. Be who you are.

I am comfortable with who I am and enjoy ladies that I mentioned before.

With that said. Way off topic for pure intense orgasm the flesh light has every lady beat. Well maybe a lady that would use a flesh light on me? Hmm... moving out of the vanilla flavor

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Everyone has their reasons for being here...

Should someone be judged if they see people who are trans? No!

Should the people who absolutely don't want to see a person who is trans be judged? No!

Should the people who are trans be judged? No!

Not sure if this makes any sense. Everyone has their preferences though.
    Last edited by Daniel Larusso; 07-30-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    I dont have an issue with anyone's preferences but that doesnt mean I'm going to interact with them.

It's when you pin point a race or individual and make negative comments where you step over the line as I've seen on this thread.

Heck, some of you sound like the media here for which has pushed our country into complete havoc.
    It's no longer "live and let live". For some people today, a difference of opinion is considered "violence", even if people holding those differences of opinion never interact with them personally. We are now in the beginning stages of seeing how it can be "weaponized" with cancel culture and the rioting in urban areas across America.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'd rather you go off the board and go educate yourself, than to have everyone have to mark themselves for your sick views. This is the world we live in, it is not just on the board.

Some of you old dogs are going to have to learn some new tricks, eventually, or get left behind. 珞

What's more decent? Pretending I hold certain views so I can meet you by "wokefishing", or being up front and honest.

I have done plenty of self-reflection and education on this subject. I'm good, thanks.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post

Should the people who absolutely don't want to see a person who is trans be judged? No!
    If you can point out a part of this thread where anyone was judged for not wanting to see trans ppl, please point it out so I can apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    I just had a little time and started reading this thread.

I don't believe the OP was trying to make a arguement one way or the other.

The OP was just mentioning his observation on the board lately and saying he was just vanilla.

This was taken totally out of context as most things going on currently.

Exactly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast