Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has replied to reference requests?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullietbourbon View Post
    I appreciate this site having verified members, this whole uber screening process really puts a damper on things. I usually don't even see providers that I've sent references too in the end tbh
    That's unfortunate. You might actually miss out on some great ladies. Not all of us make screening a pain and can most often be done quickly ;)

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thanks ladies! Love that y'all vouch, and I do the same. Let's keep each other safe!

Brittanylove
    Alwayswearingasmile
    TeonaMonroe
    Amy Stone
    Angeloflove
    TommiGunnz
    Sweetkelleyk
    Roksana
    JuicyJenna
    NikkiDeluca
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Update on more ladies who have helped verify some gents recently. Some might be a repeat(sorry). To all these ladies I just want to thank you again for helping keep others safe❤: Petiteplsr, LadyJ, CandyJewelz, Kali Joy, CubanAva, KittyBunnyFuck, SweetKellyK, MeetJadeRose, TyliaLove, Austin Ellen, Amy Stone, KandiiCakesXXX, BellaLove, Cherry Plum, Molly Man, AmbreeAustin, AlwaysWearingASmile, Ms Reagan, AlexCoxxx, Sue Nami, BeccaScarlet76, Karrine, ThatgirlRyan, PharaLaFemme, Misty S, MichelleBaileyx, JennyJenny8675, DesirableDestinee (hopefully I got them all, if not I didn't do it purposefully and please pm me to remind me ��)

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    I've exchanged reference information with BrittanyLove, Vikkilyn, Jaxxstax, Jackie Jupoter, Breebunny, Asian Ann, Temptation Tammy, on eccie SoSexyMsT, Isabella Monroe, Trinity Anderson, lizshue81, JuicyJenna, Frankie Moore, Sweet N Sassy, Tequila Rose, and others I cant remember to mention. I've been really slow putting up my ads generate new clients lately. I've been really really low volume this summer until now.
    Thanks you ladies for being team players. If I left you off the list my apologies.

I use verify him and the national blacklist to check out newbies as well.
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    I have a list of 50 girls that never respond to reference checks for me. And half of them are "reference friendly."

A couple refuse to respond because they don't like me. I am reference friendly but my thing is if you don't help me why should I help you?

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Companion Companion samarahoney69's Avatar
    I'm reference friendly! I definitely believe in helping each other out :)

www.samarahoneylove.com
    Twitter - @samarahoneylove
    512 387 1815 (TEXT Only) | Private Incall N.Austin, TX
    GFE + Fetish Friendly!

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductive Selina View Post
    I have a list of 50 girls that never respond to reference checks for me. And half of them are "reference friendly."

A couple refuse to respond because they don't like me. I am reference friendly but my thing is if you don't help me why should I help you?
    I run into this issue constantly.

To answer your question, we provide references to keep the whole community safe. We provide them so that the ladies are safe AND so that the gentleman can easily see multiple providers. So not responding to a reference request is not only taking money from a provider, it's limiting the experience for the hobbyist. That upsets the hobbyist and makes him less likely to continue to give screening info and stick to ladies who do not screen, which is dangerous for all parties involved. So, not providing a vouche not only makes you look like you're not a team player, it creates another uncooperative hobbyist... and we don't need anymore of those.

Also, just to throw it out there, gentleman, STOP USING PROVIDERS AS REFERENCES IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS or if you have not seen them under your current number and handle. The times have changed, we are more cautious, you should be too.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I run into this issue constantly.

To answer your question, we provide references to keep the whole community safe. We provide them so that the ladies are safe AND so that the gentleman can easily see multiple providers. So not responding to a reference request is not only taking money from a provider, it's limiting the experience for the hobbyist. That upsets the hobbyist and makes him less likely to continue to give screening info and stick to ladies who do not screen, which is dangerous for all parties involved. So, not providing a vouche not only makes you look like you're not a team player, it creates another uncooperative hobbyist... and we don't need anymore of those.

Also, just to throw it out there, gentleman, STOP USING PROVIDERS AS REFERENCES IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS or if you have not seen them under your current number and handle. The times have changed, we are more cautious, you should be too.
    +1

I'm also very reference friendly. I do however vouch for 6 months only and have had quite a few lately using me when it's outside of my vouching bracket. I also ask that once I have vouched for you a few times that you start using your most recent references. It's a little overkill when I get 5 messages a week to verify the same guy.

Ladies who always respond and vouch:
    Roksana, Jade Rose, Sue_Nami, Mskristine, JuicyJenna, Vickilyn, Sweetkelleyk, Miss Valentina, KBF, AsianLayla, Amberance, Nadiatreasure, Pamelab2b, Alexis02305, Austin Ellen, Rosiedaie, Zena, TheKinkyKylie, Shannon Shane, Amber Britney.

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductive Selina View Post

I love you Selina <3 <3 <3 hugs
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie_mae View Post
    I love you Selina <3 <3 <3 hugs
    I love youuuu! It's been forever since I've seen your beautiful face! Hopefully we can get together sometime whether it be at a social or for lunch/ drinks xoxo

I hope you are doing well!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    +1

I'm also very reference friendly. I do however vouch for 6 months only and have had quite a few lately using me when it's outside of my vouching bracket. I also ask that once I have vouched for you a few times that you start using your most recent references. It's a little overkill when I get 5 messages a week to verify the same guy.
    I agree with the above quote 100% if you've met with multiple providers after we've met or you've used me as a reference please contact the most recent reference.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Verified Companion Companion Rosiedaie's Avatar
    I am on P411 that that is where I will give a an approval or not.
    xoxoxo,

Rosiedaie

+52 322 156 4848

Call or Message me for a Tropical Great Time while on Vacation in Puerto Vallarta Mexico

For more Detailed Info, Pix, and/or Reviews

https://preferred411.com/P10497

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/...aie-pix-411958

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    One reply from ambree is worth at least two... why so many if the provider is a solid one? Kinda overkill

Retired Companion
    Better to have overkill then to be killed picking the wrong person. If you don't like a providers requirements just move on to the next one and please keep your negative comments off here.
    It's not rocket science hun.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Thank you to each lady who has posted the names of other providers who have responded to your request for a vouch on a gent! That is what this thread is all about :-)

Some sweet shout outs to these lovely ladies who were prompt to reply to my reference request!

In Austin:
    Isabel Jade - OH2 member
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....91-Isabel-Jade

In Houston:
    Danaerys Storm
    Scarlet Marie

P.S. appreciation to Ellen for the diplomatic comment :-)
    Last edited by Ava In Austin; 10-15-2019 at 06:30 PM.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wickedone69's Avatar
    Exactly I have been trying to get verified for a minute now, and still nada.

I have asked several verified providers and one stated the it was just taking time. I don't understand why it's taking so long. Standing by.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast