Thread: Guys who ask for pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What Xanadude601 said.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

I'm with XD601 and SF on this one George.

The ladies can take it as they take it.

Meaning they can send or not send.

They can be offended or not.

It is their business and they run it as they see fit, but to tell the gents to stop being optically motivated ...
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadude601 View Post
    Sorry brother but I’m gonna respectfully disagree with you. If a provider wants to be seen, I need to have a decent idea of what I’m gonna see. Picking a provider shouldn’t be like a Cracker Jack box. SURPRISE! My experience has been that some providers (those who don’t post pics) will share pics once you have been screened and they feel comfortable with you. I’ve ended up seeing many a lady this way. I’ve also passed on many a lady this way. Experience had taught me those who will share pics (again, once you’ve been properly screened) tend to be around for the long haul and you can form long lasting...friendships. Those who don’t are usually fly by night operations and don’t stick around
    If a lady won’t share pics, I pass. It’s that simple. But to say it’s “rude”...that’s BS! It’s a two sided transaction and the buyer has a right to know what he gets in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
    What Xanadude601 said.

SF