Thread: BEWARE: 918-387-9585 is A POLICE OFFICER! Tulsa PD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion
    I already told mags to tighten up her screening. It will mean less volume. That number called me while I was at hospital with my guy. I have had so many questionable numbers now, I am thinking of just going to go to email or pms.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sorry about this happening and it shaking out this way. Thanks for posting this to warn others ofthe danger.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Sharing is caring!!!!

Very appreciative of this Post, MJ! As Gypsy and Sugar~N~Spice both said SCREEN SCREEN AND SCREEN again!!! Safety SHOULD BE THE #1 Prority of Our Community! Use this as an eye opener on how to proceed with CAUTION! Be Safe
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    If they want you, they got you no matter what you did or did not do, said or did not say. The best thing you can do for yourself is to say to them and just keep repeating over and over if your nervous. I have the right to remain silent and I want to talk to a lawyer. That's it. Once they've Mirandized and you are in cuffs,, SHUTUP! Zip it and refuse to answer any questions.
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    +1,000 Blaze!

MJ Thank you so much for posting this and making us all aware. Most girls only watch out for themselves and they do not share what happened to them, which always puts the rest of us at risk. So for that, thank you very much. You are very apprecaited!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That story is unbelievable!!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

They don't pull that kind of shit in Connecticut....just sayin'....

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
    That story is unbelievable!! ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

They don't pull that kind of shit in Connecticut....just sayin'....
    Its different out here ...out there is more important stuff to worry about

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    If they want you, they got you no matter what you did or did not do, said or did not say. The best thing you can do for yourself is to say to them and just keep repeating over and over if your nervous. I have the right to remain silent and I want to talk to a lawyer. That's it. Once they've Mirandized and you are in cuffs,, SHUTUP! Zip it and refuse to answer any questions.
    They never readne any rights hell they never showed me ID! They flashed a badge at me! They took my wax and vapor pen! They just screamed at me told me they’d shoot through me to get the dog! Big bitch kept calling me nasty and degrading me! I finally looked her in the eyes and said I’m sorry but I don’t think I am who or what you think I am! I have a Masters Degree and I’m not a drug addict! They started to get bored with me! I couldn’t give them any info so I was no good! They said let’s get outa here and get the next one! They’re looking for girls with Pimps and ones that are moving drugs! Just keep reading I have another story for you that happened Thursday of this week!

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    I already told mags to tighten up her screening. It will mean less volume. That number called me while I was at hospital with my guy. I have had so many questionable numbers now, I am thinking of just going to go to email or pms.
    They have our numbers. Someone gave them our information! All the crazy numbers and calls have stopped now! I’ll be changing my number soon!