Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How do you prefer to cum & where?

Quote Originally Posted by Want2Cim View Post
    For all you CIM mongers, Anna Nikkole is a must. Simply the best.
    Thanks

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    Anywhere the lady likes me to!

I had never had CIM until I started hobbying. The very first time I did that.....I damn near passed out it felt so good.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BackwoodBuck's Avatar
    where she prefers is most important, then it would most definitely be CIM, there's just something psychological about it that makes it so hot, then COT.

Her left nostril...
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    An enthusiastic CIM is my 1st preference. After that it's CIP, covered of course, in whatever position happens to work best for the both of us. That position can largely depend on the girl's IOP but scissor straddle, me on my knees her on her side, gives access to every thing I might want access to either visually or touching. It's a little different I guess because I typically have to put them in the correct position but once I get them there it's usually met with approval.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nothing feels better than cumming in a mouth and her continue to keep sucking. It feels like the are sucking the life right out of you in the best possible way. For me it even makes me shiver and get weak in the knees.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Definitely CIM

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Another vote for CIM

Add another vote for CIM, it is the best feeling if they Swallow it’s a plus.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    CIM is a turn on for me too! The face is good, as long as nothing gets in my eye or of my nose, LOL. But I do have a lot of gentleman that like to have a girl spit. Versus swallowing. Another turn on as if I’m edging a guy, I love to see how far he can shoot his load, when I allowed him to.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    In the words of the great poet Lil' Kim "I'm a freak so I don't care just don't get none in my hair" ~Freak Gurl (Remix)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    A good ol’ bbbj, or a good f*** sesh?

When you are ready to blow, where do you like to release it?
    It doesn’t matter to me just don’t stop until my dick is soft!! I really want to experience Anna’s P.O.C.T. Sounds incredible...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    CIM is a turn on for me too! The face is good, as long as nothing gets in my eye or of my nose, LOL. But I do have a lot of gentleman that like to have a girl spit. Versus swallowing. Another turn on as if I’m edging a guy, I love to see how far he can shoot his load, when I allowed him to.
    This is awesome. When I was 19, I could shoot it over my head. After my vasectomy and now at 50, I have lost my distance. Alas. Still feels good though!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexecutive View Post
    This is awesome. When I was 19, I could shoot it over my head. After my vasectomy and now at 50, I have lost my distance. Alas. Still feels good though!
    I have older gents who say they had an “issue” or just plain ol’ old age & that’s why they can’t shoot far or much of a load! I had a guy bust a nut so loud Saturday night, I had to tell my neighbor we were yelling at the bedlam game!

I like being edged. I prefer COF/CIM. I do plenty of exercises, eat well and drink plenty of water for my protein to shoot 2-3 feet.

I also don't mind a nice snowball ;)
    DoctorShots in the ASPD days.
    Biggie_Smalls on "E".

Single Hispanic male.
    Fan of BBBJ,DT,FF,GAG,DFK/LFK, CIM/COF/COT, GFE preferred.

I have been in the Hobby since 2007/2008.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast