Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meet Your New Personal Genie Qveenie

Verified Companion Companion Qveenie's Avatar

Meet Your New Personal Genie Qveenie

Hello Gents,

I am a Qveenie. I am new to the site so please bear with me as I learn to navigate through it. I am very submissive and tons of fun. I am very energetic and I enjoy cock worshipping. I am mixed with Jamaican and Dominican, slim,fit and very flexible. I look forward to meeting some kind and respectful gentleman here on OH2.

MENU:

BBBJ
    MSOG
    DATY
    COWGIRL
    MISH
    DOGGIE
    K
    DFK
    GFE
    ROLEPLAY

NO BBFS,NO TUMA,NO SS,NO GREEK
    ANYONE WHO ASKS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED NO EXCEPTIONS (MAJOR TURN OFF)

Available for Incall/Outcalls in or near the ADDISON AREA

RS:
    HHR 180
    HR 325

I can be reached via email queendominican246@gmail.comIMG_20200603_205537_515.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Qveenie.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Very nice!
    Welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Welcome to the board.
    This is a nice first post. Good description, lots of information, location, nice photo. A+

Best of luck to you.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good luck, wish we could get a face pic

Thanks I appreciate the welcome ��

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you honey I hope to have tons of fun here!

- - - Updated - - -

����

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Has anyone visited with Queenie yet? Any confirmations?

I visited with her just this evening and had a wonderful time. I just submitted my review if anyone wants to check it out

Thanks @silverstar I had such a great time! ��

Hello and welcome to OH2 pretty lady, have fun and be safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GladiatorII's Avatar
    [QUOTE=silverstar;777733]I visited with her just this evening and had a wonderful time. I just submitted my review if anyone wants to check it out[/

Looked for & couldn't find review

Verified Hobbyist BCD GladiatorII's Avatar
    My bad just saw the post

Verified Companion Companion Sweet Danish's Avatar
    Welcome to the site Friend!

Damn!!

I saw her on Friday night she is fine as hell for a perfect 10 body silver fox is telling the truth she has one of the by dt bbbj I had in a fucking long time she has the best bouncing bubble booty out there right now zero fat flat stomach with a six pack but the sloppy dt will make you blow your load before you even get to injoy that perfect body she is very above average one of the best looking girls on here right now guys don't make a mistake an misa this one my phone will not let me post a review but I do have more details ps go clean an smelling good an you will get what ever you want from her I know I did lol!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmehelp27 View Post
    I saw her on Friday night she is fine as hell for a perfect 10 body silver fox is telling the truth she has one of the by dt bbbj I had in a fucking long time she has the best bouncing bubble booty out there right now zero fat flat stomach with a six pack but the sloppy dt will make you blow your load before you even get to injoy that perfect body she is very above average one of the best looking girls on here right now guys don't make a mistake an misa this one my phone will not let me post a review but I do have more details ps go clean an smelling good an you will get what ever you want from her I know I did lol!!!
    How about a mini in the Men's Lounge? That should be available via your phone
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
    I visited with her just this evening and had a wonderful time. I just submitted my review if anyone wants to check it out
    Be sure to give her a vouch so she can get verified

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast