Thread: Incall location preference

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    What's worse is we still put the general location in our ads, profile and signature and still get where are you located? What part of town?...etc
    I'm surprised at that, well maybe I'm more disappointed. I'd be embarrassed if I asked a question that was already clearly answered in an ad.

I read this reply yesterday afternoon, and thought to myself, what percentage of ads are like Brittany's and include the general location? I looked at the last 10 ads at that time in the "Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Austin" forum. Of the 10, only 2 had a general location specified, 8 did not. I want to know if I'm looking at a 15 min or a 1 hour round trip, so "Austin" is not a location from my perspective.

I didn't have time to reply yesterday, so I just looked again now. Of the 12 most recent ads in the "Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Austin" forum, 2 are outcall only where the location doesn't matter, 7 specified a general location, and 3 did not. Maybe you girls have been reading this and Transylvania Count's similar Coed thread, and adjusting. In which case, Bravo! and Thank You!
    Last edited by Captain Kremmen; 09-06-2023 at 09:44 AM.