Thread: Striking out at Buck;s again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm more passive than aggressive ("How about a blowjob?" is something I just don't say.), but I do let them know that I'm interested in more than just chit-chat. My problem is that I have never had the looks, skills or personality to attract women, and I'm not enough of a bullshitter to make up for those deficiencies.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
    I'm more passive than aggressive ("How about a blowjob?" is something I just don't say.), but I do let them know that I'm interested in more than just chit-chat. My problem is that I have never had the looks, skills or personality to attract women, and I'm not enough of a bullshitter to make up for those deficiencies.
    In strip clubs, you really do not need looks, a great personality or even be a bullshitter, and basically, all the skill you need is money, but also, you need excellent hygiene and not dress like you are homeless. But, as I have said, at Buck's, if you are not an old/fat guy, a pimp, drug dealer or a regular known to spend lots of money on dances, then either you have to get a staff member (waitress or floor guy) to bring you a dancer or as you have stated, you are more than likely going to sit there by yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are you doing dances with the girls? You have to start with that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Made it to VIP with S*****, a blonde with a face pretty enough that I didn't mind the faded tattoo on her chest or the various other ink splotches on her. Nice body (A cups), too. Two dances in, she offered FS for 400. I was a little shocked, so I cut it off after that dance. Total bill for the day would have been more than 500. And now I can see why my friend was so enthralled to have nailed G*****. She said she'd come by after her tour, but that didn't happen. Still, progress. Settled for L1 for 80 from Tarla in west FW. Gonna focus on one of the bodyrub girls in Hurst next week.
    Last edited by Sir Lancehernot; 06-16-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
    Made it to VIP with S*****, a blonde with a face pretty enough that I didn't mind the faded tattoo on her chest or the various other ink splotches on her. Nice body (A cups), too. Two dances in, she offered FS for 400. I was a little shocked, so I cut it off after that dance. Total bill for the day would have been more than 500. And now I can see why my friend was so enthralled to have nailed G*****. She said she'd come by after her tour, but that didn't happen. Still, progress. Settled for L1 for 80 from Tarla in west FW. Gonna focus on one of the bodyrub girls in Hurst next week.
    Yes, I have had dancers offer me the same thing, $400 for FS, some even got me in there and after a couple of dances, asked if I wanted to fuck, then did the $400 quote as she was covering my member and pulling her thong to the side. They are hoping you think with the wrong head and agree. Your best bet is to negotiate before going in the VIP or even getting dances. Just a thought, during the conversation that she says it is $400 for FS which is basically going to be CG/RCG penetration for a few songs, you might say something like that at the AMP by your house, you pay $200 for an hour, and you get to be naked, a massage, table shower, BBBJ, and MPCFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good points. And when she says, "But, baby, here you get to fuck ME," what do you say? LOL.

You have to make it clear that you are willing to walk if she she is not willing to negotiate. Those dancers are exactly like providers in that they want the most money they can for as little service as possible, and that means if she has a choice of fucking 3 guys for $400 each compared to 6 guys for $200 to make the same money, of course they will choose the former. Maybe ask your bud how much he is paying to fuck in the VIP, I bet it is not $400 each time.