Thread: Does anybody watch the NFL anymore??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Militarism is political

When they do flyovers or honor veterans at games football was already political

No one cares about having politics in football if it's politics they agree with. Some just go full snowflake when it's someone else's.

Go get concussions for my entertainment but don't you dare bring politics I don't agree with into the game! Sad

go Texans

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajules View Post
    Militarism is political

When they do flyovers or honor veterans at games football was already political

No one cares about having politics in football if it's politics they agree with. Some just go full snowflake when it's someone else's.

Go get concussions for my entertainment but don't you dare bring politics I don't agree with into the game! Sad

go Texans
    Exactly, trumpers love calling people snowflake and sensitive but then cry like bitches when someone kneels during a song. “Don’t bring politics to football!” While singing the anthem for NO reason, flying over (using our tax money btw) for NO REASON, knowing the nfl has a partnership with the armed forces where the accept payment from the military to highlight them, and promote their agenda. “It’s ok if you get CTE, and possibly die, but don’t you DARE stand up for social injustice!” Talk about babies