Thread: Your kindness makes me smile

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Please don't comment on my posts because you're not genuine. You call me sexy here and an old hag elsewhere.

FYI, I don't need WKs to feed info to me from other boards. They are readable by the general public. And now you learned something today.

As for being the top companion in KC, that's a label YOU have placed on me. I've never said those words about myself. All companions find clientele that enjoy their company, and if others don't agree, it really doesn't matter. We are not in competition with one another. We are all flowers, blooming next to one another in a field. And there are a lot more of you than there are of us so we will always have admirers. Always.
    I can comment on any post you sexy piece of flesh.

Seductrix,
    You are doing fine, you aren't letting anyone rob your happiness, you are committed to staying strong, hang in there Bae

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Seductrix,
    You are doing fine, you aren't letting anyone rob your happiness, you are committed to staying strong, hang in there Bae
    They don't, luv. My happiness is not dependent upon anything hobby related. I have an enjoyable RW life surrounded by kind people who do not have to pay me to tolerate them.

I merely speak truth. I am not afraid to stand up for myself and other women. I cannot find any instance where any other provider has been cyberstalked and cyberbullied like this. And it's because I am not a compliant companion to misogynists. Never have been, never will be. And it makes them lose their pea brains.

It's a reflection of the characters of these men, not mine. But if I speak up about it, perhaps it will help another companion avoid them and not have to suffer this kind of treatment. This has been a Lord of the Flies experience, for sure. These unstable boys are straight out of that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre577 View Post
    I can comment on any post you sexy piece of flesh.
    Not on this board you can't. Bad behavior is handled swiftly.