Thread: How to politely saw no.. advice? Would really like input from providers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you show up and the pics were fake, misleading or dated, walk away! Don’t support that kind of scam. It’s your money, spend it wisely. Feel free to say, “sorry, I’m at the wrong place.” If she persists, say “I was here to see this lady (show her the pic she sent you) but this doesn’t look like you. Have a nice day” Don’t reward scammers by staying!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    If you show up and the pics were fake, misleading or dated, walk away! Don’t support that kind of scam. It’s your money, spend it wisely. Feel free to say, “sorry, I’m at the wrong place.” If she persists, say “I was here to see this lady (show her the pic she sent you) but this doesn’t look like you. Have a nice day” Don’t reward scammers by staying!
    If its a flat out different person that's one thing but if it's just good angles in pictures and a established provider. Would you say the same.

I'm curious about this also. Im still young in this like 10 years or so and its been more regret than wins with providers. Reason for few return visits
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    Happy Monday Zero1.00one - excellent thread topic here. This one hits a little close to home for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Feel free to say, “sorry, I’m at the wrong place.” If she persists, say “I was here to see this lady (show her the pic she sent you) but this doesn’t look like you. Have a nice day” Don’t reward scammers by staying!
    To Black5uperman's point, in terms of how to handle the situation if the provider was a clear catfish, I like exactly what Doc says here in his post. But I wouldn't say this to an "ESTABLISHED PROVIDER" though. Wouldn't be any need to, because if she is established she's most likely going to have some reviews, and hobbyist's who write reviews with integrity always include if her in-person looks resemble the ones from her ad(s)/profile (which is always greatly appreciated).

---
    But walking out on providers, whose in-person looks doesn't even at least 50% (50% is just my personal bar, as a hobbyist of course you might/will have yours) match-up to what she looks like in her actual ads, in my opinion is a VERY VERY hard thing to do for me. I'm a bit of a nice, relaxed-laid back guy by nature, so I worry about how that provider (just a human in general) would feel getting denied by someone because of their looks.

I really wish I could muster up the courage (balls) to look a provider (whose in-person looks doesn't even at least 50% match-up to what she looks like in her actual ads) in her eyes and say as polite as I could (at her incall) "I am not interested anymore because of how you highlight/depict yourself in your ad(s), doesn't even 50% correlate to how you look right now in person."

But Instead,

Internally, I'm always like "f*** it. I'm already here and I'm horny (I know stop thinking with little head), I minus well go through with the appointment :( :(", I mean yea I'm glad I got a chance to relieve some stress, but on the ride back home I'm like "Damn I honestly, wish I would have just walked out".

I just wish we could slow down time, because it all happens so fast. You knock on her door, she opens, you walk in, small talk starts. And once you take that glance at her and you notice an immediate drop off in the looks department, the social pressure is too strong/tense (at least in my mind) to even say how you really feel.

But thanks for taking the time to share your hobby experience with us which lead to you creating this thread. I am also, looking forward to the posts that will come from the others in the hobby community.
    Last edited by Eightpack212; 01-18-2021 at 07:45 PM.