Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
I totally agree. it chaps my ass when someone I never even talked to texts me something terse and stupid like "you available?" with nothing else. I just ignore those rude igmos. I have enough regulars that I can be picky on new guys and a gentleman who takes the time to write a cohesive intro with where he found me, how old he is and something that indicates he knows I am not full service and offer fbsm and fetish only move to front of the line. no desperate illiterate rude boys need apply. screening starts the first moment you contact me and I judge your behavior and how much of a gentleman you are by how you approach me. these clueless rude guys don't have a chance with established providers who don't have time for someone not putting forth an effort, introducing themself and acting like a gentleman. who are these desperate women who tolerate this bottom of the barrel behavior?
Screening is about safety so when someone doesn’t introduce themselves I feel that they are not a safe person. I have tried to imagine that maybe they are nervous and need to see if they have the correct number first, but often times I’m pulling teeth to screen. It’s as if they expect me to give them my address with out knowing anything.

Yesterday, someone texted me for the first time asking me about a list of acronyms. By acronyms I mean cw, bbbj, FS, etc. This could be a whole post in of itself, but I consider acronyms explicit language. Once the communication becomes explicit I’m forced to end communication. Maybe other women are okay with it? Being that it’s a felony in TX, I don’t get the risk.