You mis-read one of my posts. I said you, Asian Stars and Kiss remained silent, while samgyupsal went on a 2 month rampage of attacks on me, ghostrider, Sun, Luxury, and Lovely Angels. I didn't say anyone besides samgyupsal attacked and posted scores of lies.

I like you, too, I only bring you in because you post often for Asian Stars, and I have seen you and ghostrider in mini-flare ups. What do I want? Not much. One person associated with Asian Stars to post that samgyupsal/vadc does not represent Asian Stars, or its values. Simple. You have not been attacked anywhere near like samgyupsal attacked me and others. That one thread I referenced outlines his attack campaign.

I don't expect to see that post, renouncing vadc/samgyupsal. Why? Because every indicator points back at Asian Stars, as instigating these attacks. Samgyupsal posted that himself, that the Owner of Asian Stars (Kiss) had a big fight with 2 other spa owners.. Coincidentally (not!) The Owners, whose businesses are viciously attacked. Asian Stars stays silent, samgyupsal works for them as their attack dog.