Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Nice review, Kobe. I clicked on the Asian Stars link you gave, and that Coco pic was stolen off Instagram. There is a zero percent chance the pictured girl is ''coming soon''. I understand a touch up, a photo shop. But an outright internet photo theft is poor business practice.

Not to mention accusing A certain Hobbyist of getting them busted (as Housek), and accusing that same Hobby guy of forcing the closure of the NW Highway spas. All the while procuring a many times banned Individual on this Site, and that other one, to post the stack of lies on their behalf.

Do you agree that is a bad business policy?
Chung, you know as well as I do that the overwhelming majority of these pics are mostly bogus, whether being heavily shopped, touched up, or even of a different girl (IG model) who the girl/agency feels bears enough of a resemblance to the provider that it can give the client a fair expectation of what they'll see. It's hard to call it bad business practice in the Asian studio/spa hobby market, because it's very much the norm, but I think having actual pics of the girl is preferable. The IG pick that could be so easily found was pretty comical, I thought, and not very smart on their part.

To your second point, you are implying/assuming that (whatever his name is) works for House/ATS, and that they directed him to come attack you and accuse you of these things. I have no knowledge and seen no proof of that.

Since I can't verify the accuracy of his accusations against you, there's nothing I can really say.

Good or bad business policy? Depends on if the things he said can be proven true (I don't know the whole story).

It's not my approach to business, but this is a much different market. That being said, I know that LA has done it plenty, yet they still have plenty of clients. Doesn't seem like it has been bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Maybe I should word my question differently.

Do you think it is bad business policy to promote a handle (Samgyupsal/vadc), who lies constantly, and attacks other spas and Members?

May I ask why you, Kiss, and vadc's ''Source'' endorse this behavior? None of you have renounced his behavior. He posts as a Promoter for Asian Stars, his promtion is to attack others through a myriad of lies. He has nothing good to say about AS, other than his ''Source'' who works there. Why do you all remain silent?

Where did I ever endorse ANY behavior of his that involved slandering you? And what exactly would you like me to do to show you the support you're seeking.

9.5 times out of 10, I have no clue what he is rambling on about in his posts.

Again, you claim he's on AS' dime. Maybe true, Maybe not. I don't know.