Mine’s kind of a doozy. Combination of role playing, bdsm, spanking/whipping. Here goes!

I come in to be greeted by an “unsuspecting” partner who has no idea that she’s been misbehaving and it’s been making me angry. Today, I’m at my wits end and lose it. I force her into the bedroom, she’s confused and has no idea what’s going on. I slam her on the bed and climb on top of her, my hand around her throat, my mouth close to her ear, degrading her. I can tell she’s scared, I don’t care. I pull her off the bed and tie/cuff her to a bedpost, after forcing her out of her pants/panties. I stand up, unbuckle my belt, she thinks about to force myself on her, but no. My belt comes flying through the loops and I start administering my punishment for her misbehavior. I’m giving hard, quick strikes to her ass with my belt (or hand, paddle, whatever we decided beforehand she was good with) when all of a sudden I look at her face and I snap out of it. I can tell she’s upset and confused still, and now, I’m ashamed, defeated, and feel terrible for what I’ve just done to her. I drop the belt, untie her hands and lay her on the bed, where I lay next to her and start telling her about how sorry I am for what I’ve done. I kiss her gently on the lips, and accepting my apology, reciprocates and we begin making out, progressing to sensual make-up sex. Afterward we lay together for a bit and I reaffirm my apology. *the end*

So that was the first time I have ever written that fantasy out, I just realized there’s a lot to it! I’m not even real sure what category exactly that falls in, it’s almost that I feel more strongly about the aftercare aspect than anything else when I think about it, everything before that is necessary to set up the aftercare situation.

I posted this in the dungeon in the hopes of not being judged so harshly, but I actually wouldn’t mind some feedback on this, if y’all think maybe it sounds too weird or something. I don’t even know if it came down to it, could I actually get through this without stopping, as it’s way out of my character to be that aggressive. I’m pretty laid back most of the time (sure, OP, suuuuuure...) no really!

Also if there’s someone out there who could cater that fantasy to me, let me know! I’m in the Houston area, and I’m more than willing to meet a couple of times to develop the trust needed to accomplish this. Cheers y’all.