Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
    Hair Color and Length: brown w/highlights shoulder length
    Race: hispanic
    Perfume/Fragrance: light
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Where did you hear about this provider: cl
    Provider`s Body: nice ass, 4'8 tall and weight 105
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? very sweet
    Comments: Okay guys this may not be the best review today is my first day back. honestly my heart was not that into it. just checking to see if I wanted to jump back in. but this girl seemed like a find so I thought I would let you guys in on it. First she was a little late for the appointment but when she got there, she was really sweet. If you like spinners you will love this girl, I have dated a few and the first thing I noticed is when she hugged me her head didn't even reach my chin. she is small. she got right down to business. with cbj, then she we went to CG. she rode and she said if you like it tell me... that's when I realized I wasn't talking... told you my heart wasn't really in it. she then spun around for reverse CG. spanked her ass lightly. then went doggie with her feet on the inside. he has some sexy little feet. started to see about working a little fetish but then decided not to. turned her over for mish. then started all over again from first position. all in she is quite a find, I would recommend her. One thing though, I am..... average.... size.... if you know what I mean so... if you are larger, meaning if you have a large penis... it may not be comfortable. I was reaching the limit.
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes

You just have to love Latin spinners.
    Thanks for the nice review and intel.

Good one, hgg. Nice!!! (cbj, though - ewwww)
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Very nice review. I met her and she was great for me. Very small and cute girl. She had a good attitude...did not rush and wanted to please. All I can say is that if she likes you...it's on!!! lol.

She was small but had skills and tried to hurt me....LMAO.

PS: She texted me to say she was coming back to Houston tomorrow ( Thursday) ...I will surely go back for a repeat....

Verified Hobbyist BCD ratboy jam's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (satin968 @ Apr 1 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Very nice review. I met her and she was great for me. Very small and cute girl. She had a good attitude...did not rush and wanted to please. All I can say is that if she likes you...it&#39;s on!!! lol.

She was small but had skills and tried to hurt me....LMAO.

PS: She texted me to say she was coming back to Houston tomorrow ( Thursday) ...I will surely go back for a repeat....[/b]
    Look you "friggin&#39; newbie", quit Bogart&#39;en the spinners. One day, when you have a few years under your belt, and at LEAST post an avatar, THEN we&#39;ll actually give a chit what you say ;) ;) :P
    rbj
    STILL thinking about miss NO PANTIES at that downtown social years AGO.......SCHWING!!
    A great new place to contact friends!!

Lol, Rat man you kill me.....

Now get off your ass and meet me at the St James and quit talking shit....I&#39;ll even bring her with me....she LOVES women...lol