Review: Layla Heights - A True Austin Delight!!
Date: 4.06.09
Provider: Layla Heights
Phone or Pager: 214.845.1591
Email Address: laylaheights1@yahoo.com
City: Austin, Texas
Area: North Austin, off Mopac, in upscale hotel

Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJTC, DOGGIE, COWGIRL, MISH
Session Length: One Hour
Fee: $$.5
Upsale: No
Total Paid: $$$

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Medium Golden Blond
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: fresh and clean
Smoking Status: Know she smokes, but you would never know it
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD, P411
Provider`s Face and Body: Attractive petite young blond, next to perfect breasts, smooth tight legs and a firmly rounded back-end.
Stats: 5'4", 110 lbs, 32b-24-34
Provider's Attitude: Attentive, sensuous, a sweetie with tons of energy!

Comments (BCD reserved): I had read some reviews of Layla Heights last summer when I visited Austin, and from then on wanted to meet up with her. After finding an old cell number of hers, that I had wishfully copied off one of her reviews, I hap-hazardly dialed it. Sure enough, all I got was her voicemail, so missed her and had to leave a message. About an hour later my cell phone rang, it was Layla. She was so pleasant and easy to talk to over the phone that her kind attitude instantly lifted my spirits. After talking for a few minutes, we made plans for me to come to her incall location at 7 o'clock the next evening.

The mid-upper class hotel she suggested was a well worn staple that fit perfectly into our plans for a discrete little rendezvous. Although the area was a little further North of a drive for me than I would have liked, it was easy to find and readily accessible from a major intersecting highway. She didn’t pick up the phone when I called to say I had arrived at the hotel. However, she called me back, and gladly gave me the room number and explained how to navigate the building, so I could avoid having to go directly passed the front desk. I really hate it when those pesky front desk clerks see you on the way in, because you know, they’re bound to eyeball you on the way out! When I arrived at the room she came to the door wearing a sexy little black dress with her hair pulled back off her face and fixed neatly in a long golden shimmering ponytail. The room was your average size hotel room with the standard double bed configuration. I didn’t pay much attention to the ambience of the room, because I just simply couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked absolutely stunning standing there in front of me. I managed to cough up the word hello, and as soon as I did, she bear-hugged me and begin kissing the side of my neck. I had forgotten how good a woman felt against me, her smooth soft skin touching my neck and face.

She smelled clean and wonderful wearing a warm expensive flowery scent I wasn’t familiar with. After a few seconds of hard embrace, she set her feet on the floor and grabbed me by my belt and proceeded to try and pull me toward the bed! It didn’t quite work as she had planned. I laughed out loud, because she was struggling to move me, and finally relented letting her guide me down onto the bed. With one fluid motion she leaned into me kissing me deeply and moving her tight body against mine. This made my heart pound and deepened my anticipation to be inside her. After several minutes of meaningful DFK and groping each other, she hopped up and helped me out of my clothes. By this time I had worked her dress up around her waist into a tight wad of silky material more resembling a belt than a dress. As she pulled the dress off, I could see that she indeed had the hot petite body of a true spinner. Lalya’s breast were very near perfect in my opinion, being a large B cup almost C with perky pink nipples that were full and aroused from the attention they had been getting. Her backside is proportioned nicely with rounded cheeks and soft but firm handles. After leaning side to side to let me see her natural shape, she then pushed me to my back and dropped to the floor beside the bed.

Without a word of warning she proceeded to give me one of the most intense BBBJ’s I have ever experienced. Her unique ability and talent in this most fervently cherished area truly rivals anyone I’ve ever been with. I am sure that this event will become a moment in my life that I will fondly and frequently day dream about. Layla Heights is by far one of the most talented and truly affectionate providers in her foreplay abilities that I have ever known. She took delight in pulling me to my edge and then slowing down just enough to make me last. In what seemed like an hour, but I know was only minutes, she finally allowed me to finish that heavenly adventure with a CIM. It was so pleasantly draining that I thought I might be done for the day. She brought me a warm wash cloth, and when I was sufficiently clean, she dried me off with the hand towel and began to use it to gently caress me as we kissed lightly.

To my surprise, I was back in the game!! Over the next 45 minutes we tried out every position that I wanted the Doggie, Cowgirl and ended with my favorite Missionary. Her flexibility, stamina, and obvious enjoyment of the moment are a real pleasure to witness. After we had finished, I took a quick shower and was handed a clean towel to dry off with. Because of the intensity of the last hour or so, I found myself stumbling around trying to put my clothes back on. When we were both dressed she hugged and kissed me fervently as we said our goodbyes. I know one thing, when I left that room that night; I must have had a smile on my face over forty feet wide! Layla Heights is truly one in a million and has earned the spot as my new ATF!

Would you reccomend this provider to others? Yes