Thread: COVID-19: Has it affected the way you Hobby?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    I should note, that as an essential worker I get tested for Covid 1-2x a week. And as a Phase 1 employee, I’m also scheduled for my first dose of the vaccine this upcoming week. So, I do take Covid-19 serious. But I do believe that your risk of exposure is limited as long as you follow certain safety guidelines and take safety precautions.

As for me and the Hobby, I’m very low volume. I take temperature checks before sessions. I then assess my patient..err, I mean client for any noticeable side affects such as coughing, dry mouth, breathing irregularities, early onset respiratory issues, loss of taste, loss of smell, nasal congestion, fatigue etc.) during the first 30min-1hr while we’re hanging out and having drinks, snacking on pastries/chocolate or my favorite (whipped cream;) and engaging in conversation. It’s ok..these are my 2hr sessions and they run long! lol But yes, I do go a bit overboard. But I try not to make it obvious!! Well, except when they walk in and the first thing I do is bring out my Nokia digital thermometer and check their temperature. Umm..yes I do!! lol
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 01-10-2021 at 06:04 AM.
    My information can be found under the “About Me” section of my profile. Please read it before messaging me. Thank you!!