<span style="font-family:Arial">Only twice have I had to cancel a date at the last minute, and both times I insisted on paying a substantial cancellation fee.

When I book a date in advance, I keep in contact with the lady right up until the appointed time. A friendly correspondence helps both of us to feel more comfortable with each other, as well as making sure that we are on the same page as far as the scheduled meet is concerned.

My business depends on my word. When I tell someone I&#39;m going to do something that is my commitment to them and I will not break it without a VERY good reason.

Unfortunately, many people don&#39;t fell that way. Like others on here, I have sent a crew out at my expense to start a job only to find that the customer has changed their mind. If that customer wants to reschedule, I will not trust them a second time to follow thru. I get a substantial deposit or I don&#39;t do the job.

The ladies have their locker room; I would hope that they use it to put out the word about dawgs that are unreliable, rude or just inconsiderate. Guys like that are a poor reflection on all of us.

If you talk to Valerie again why don&#39;t you ask her to reply to thiis thread and let us know about her experience in NOLA. The problem(s) will never get fixed if we don&#39;t have the facts.

SeaDog</span>