I find it so crazy that this area (Beaumont) has went to complete shit! I started this hobby about 11-12 years ago. There was always someone around here that you could call. Now I’m lucky if I come across one every 6 months. And then the talent is really bad. I have to drive to Houston to find anything that will turn me on. And I cant do that too often. The girls I’ve seen around here barely get my dick hard. I leave thinking its time to retire from this shit. I use to get excited and have butterflies. Now Im just hoping its not too bad when I go in. I’ve actually had to walk out on a few. And a couple of them are reviewed decently on here. But when I l’ve walked in I’m like oh hell no! What say is good these days is really sad compared to how it use to be. I think I’d rather walk into Twin Peaks and just look at some of them girls vs any of the shit I see posting now. Then every now and then on Backpage you would run into a gem! Now a gem is a CBJ. Which I do tend to feel a lil more safer afterwards. We need something good in this area before I move on. This use to be a thrill and now its just boring! Any others feel this way?