<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vicinms @ Mar 30 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That&#39;s definitely what I should&#39;ve done - it crossed my mind but since I&#39;d used CC Bill once before I took the chance. Also, I followed up & cancelled the subscription and received confirmation so I&#39;m back to square one and only out $3 (plus the aggravation).[/b]
Coulda shoulda woulda.

Keep an eye on your CC statements (if you&#39;ve got web access to your account activity, check ever day or two), or if you&#39;re really paranoid you might want to just tell your card issuer to cancel that card and issue you a new one.

FWIW, IME CC Bill has always been a legit operation, has always canceled whenever I told them to, and never continues charging after the cancellation. In fact, once when I fat fingered the email address I&#39;d registered for one site from, the CS rep from CC Bill worked above and beyond the call of duty to help me track down that errant subscription and cancel it. So I wouldn&#39;t lose any sleep; I don&#39;t think they&#39;re going to sell your info to Russian mobsters...

:)

Cheers,

bcg