How would you rank the service?

Link to Heather's BP Ad

Link to Heather's CL Ad

DADDY IAM READY - w4m - 26 (STADIUM AREA)
Reply to: pers-wsa7q-1090546115@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-24, 7:08PM CDT

SPINNER I am a SEXY, curvy, petite, HOT Blonde with a tight body and AMAZING SMILE. My name is HEATHER, Along with my "assets" I. I love to have FUN and enjoy every moment of our time together. I ONLY to cater to gentlemen who can appreciate a first class companion. I enjoy providing a girlfriend experience (G*FE) No rush meetings, in fact I prefer to meet for longer periods of time on the first meeting especially although not required. call me for our private meeting 816-457-5037 15O hh 200 h in 250 out

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1090546115

Sexxy Little Spinner - 18
posted: March 29, 2009, 10:03 AM

Reply: click here
SPINNER I am a SEXY, curvy, petite, HOT Blonde with a tight body and AMAZING SMILE. My name is HEATHER, Along with my "assets" I. I love to have FUN and enjoy every moment of our time together. I ONLY to cater to gentlemen who can appreciate a first class companion. I enjoy providing a girlfriend experience (G*FE) No rush meetings, in fact I prefer to meet for longer periods of time on the first meeting especially although not required. call me 816-399-7645 Photobucket

Poster's age: 18