Yes sir those pictures are real, non edited, and truly myself. I took my new photos you speak of around 10/20/2020 after this thread was created. I do have the photo set from that day, used a HD camera for that photo and it was different than the rest I've posted. (Low quality) But I have been assuring I will post more photos and (HD photos of course.) So that was my first HD photo on this site.

If you want to know how I "feel" about greeneyedshyguy ditching that would be another story.

I was more focusing on the fact that I am transparent. I never meant to be deceptive! So I wanted to clear the air that I am not deceptive and I was very upfront.

The problem with blueyedshyguy is that day was one of the last days I had before going into labor and he wasted my time. He said he 'felt uncomfortable about fucking a pregnant lady' and I don't mind. I just don't focus on my pregnancy at all and tried to hide it, so I wasn't trying to have kinky pregnant sex, just regular ol sex.

Cant wait to share more sexy photos for you guys who don't want to meet up in person!