The cold weather has me feeling extra horny!
My tight holes are looking to be satisfied by a nice juicy cock today. My panties are dripping wet, imagining your thick cock going in and out of my pussy. Come fuck me from behind, and let me feel you thrusting against me, while you spank my ass for being extra naughty! Then let me lick my pussy juices off of you, as I deep throat your cock until I choke on it...mmmm....can't wait to make you cum in my mouth so I can taste that sweet cum of yours ;)

Screenshot_20201125-123100_Chrome.jpg

Incalls on NE side and outcalls available to New Braunfels, Cibolo, Shertz, and San Marcos....no outcalls within Bexar County no exceptions.

Date Donations (GREEK +100)
QV[15min]: 100
HHR [30min]:140
HR [60min]:220
Anything goes hour : 320 (only one appt like this will be offered this week, first cum first served)

DONATIONS FOR
FULL SERVICE WITH GREEK
QV: Not Offered [I like to take my time with greek]
HHR: 240
HR: 320

Now catering to the NE Side of San Antonio, Shertz, New Braunfels & Cibolo
Incall located 2 mins from RANDOLPH AFB. Incall is a house in a discreet neighborhood

Screenshot_20201125-123232_Chrome.jpg

FULL SERVICE, FULL BODY MASSAGE, PROSTATE MASSAGE, CW/BNG & BREASTFEEDING/LACTATION SERVICES ARE ALL OFFERED DURING MY 15/30/60 MIN SESSIONS.

PICK ONE, OR MIX & MATCH AS MANY AS WE CAN FIT IN!

Snapchat-1080836812.jpg

All gifts are greatly appreciated :)
Here's my Amazon wishlist. Just add your name/handle or phone # to the gift card so I know who to thank.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

INCALL LOCATED NEAR RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE(NE SIDE OF SA) ---- SHORT NOTICE APPTS WELCOMED
TEXT 210 373 6186 TO BOOK!
Please include your age, profession, ethnicity and username in your intial message for faster screening.

I will also start offering the following again:

5 sexy pics: $20
Breastmilk: $6/oz or $25/5oz

COVID-19 really fucked up my retirement plans.
Due to the fact that things are still not back to normal
And Only God Knows when they will be
I will not be retiring afterall,
But I am going to be super picky with clients.
IMG_20170726_073847_48837243111184.jpg
ONLY CASH OR CASHAPP ACCEPTED FOR DATES