<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woody of TX @ Mar 24 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Question one?

Recently Alice of AliceAnywhere posted an ad in the Austin Ad Section. She is planing on a visit to Austin for several days, and if I remember right she used to post a little on ASPD in the HDH section. Personally I have not contacted Alice at this time of posting. What I am requesting is a little insight on the lady via PM if any of you have any relations with her, men and women welcome to reply. And Alice you are welcome to reply also since you now a member here also, I would love to hear from you directly also.

I plan to be back in the Lonestar state during her visit.

Now question two?

Just wondering what is exactly "Pearl Elite" and what the requirements were for a lady to be a member? Also why in the past several Pearl Elite girls are no longer a member and what push them from that stature? I remember a little of this being discussed on HDH in ASPD, but I personally don&#39;t remember the details.[/b]
PEI is a co-op of ladies that have agreed to a certain standard.

If you visit the website the requirements for a pearl elite lady are listed. Amongst other things: She must present herself professionally, have at least a 3 hour minimum and her requirement must be above a certain amount.

There is also an in person interview conducted, to ensure that her personality fits the PEI standard: she is well spoken, polite, intelligent, and kind.

Many of the ladies who were once in PEI and no longer are, left by choice, they were not cast out. This often has to do with the city she is located in, the PEI minimum hourly and financial standard may be difficult to support in the city she is based out of. Or, she would like more flexibility, preferring to alter her minimums as her needs change.

I hope this was helpful, feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.