I'll respond to each item in more detail when I can. This is just a response off the cuff.

Phoenixx you know I've always liked and respected you, but I do think the most dangerous thing here is the alignment of the concept of antilockdown with Trumpian (or typical right wing) politics. It seems like that's what you might have been doing (?). I've said before I don't partisan identify but most would consider me to be a very left wing liberal (given my current utter disdain for trump and the right wing establishment that's not off the mark).

I don't even like the term "anti-lockdown" all that much. I would prefer that some very early whistle blowersl scientists hadn't ever made this into a "thing" became so closely monitored and watched. Because it's really not that dangerous in the grand scheme and in perspective to other things. I agree with you about the Daily Mail to be perfectly honest (generally speaking, yes), but it's still an issue (and you can find plenty of very reputable sources), and I can't really post a preprint or any official peer reviewed studies (that hasn't worked so far in past attempts: either goes over most heads or it gets ignored because it's too long or too difficult).

The one thing I will follow up on when I have time tonight/tomorrow, is the GBD. It's not so much the GBD itself, yes, for these purposes here, it's also the list of scientists you mentioned. Yep. I 100% agree with you it's totally stupid that people agree based only on that data. Yet it IS what a large majority of people listen to unfortunately :/ It's what they do when they listen to the news, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc.... constantly.

The problem is the alternate scientific views (not just the GBD, any of them - I *still* haven't signed the GBD once again) are stifled and scientists get aligned with an absurd political ideology that they themselves can't stand (sort of like is happening to me at times where it gets confused that I'm aligned with a right wing agenda; which I utterly cannot stand).

Also, many of those things you mention that are considered "problems" with the GBD (i.e. if you wikipedia it or look in some other places) are not really truly issues and don't really matter all that much. I will touch on each one and explain why later on.