Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
2019 Hellcat Red Eye. With pulley, tune, demon springs, and drag radials............in perfect track and weather conditions is a 9.92 second car in the quarter. I've backed up the 9.92 with several other 9.9x runs, but can't get into the 9.8's. Still that's fast as hell for a car with air conditioning, nice radio, and other creature comforts. I never do weight delete and the car isn't a ragged out POS.

Oh, after seeing the red, the blue gets the nod.

Who is your go to guy for your Vette information? I made it by Corvette World today and saw around 5 C8's. Only 2 were Z51's, and most were marked up around 10K.
Sent you a PM w/contact info and name.

Hellcat is a serious machine. No insurance issues w/something that raw and powerful?

Hard to tell when the premium price for C8s will abate. When I picked up my C7 a few weeks ago, the buyer of a new red C8 climbed into it with an obvious look of satisfaction. My guy told me it was ordered 14 months ago. I know the 6-week shutdown at the Bowling Green plant really set production behind, but 14 months would seem like an eternity.

Some of the color schemes for the C8s are interesting. I usually cannot stand yellow, but with the C8, it's a beaute. Sebring orange is incredible. Zeus bronze is the rarest, but I did catch one there just prior to delivery. I'd like to see the Bowling Green Metallic come back.