Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Houston Vice Bust Vivians.....

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vice @ Mar 20 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I assure you Vice is a passon NOT A PROFESSION!

:P

Check with Rude if you doubt me[/b]
    If it matters, I will vouch for Vice. We knew each other out of the hobby, then we met at one social, neither of us had a clue who DJ or Vice was on the boards. It was uneasy at first, however I got a big laugh out of it.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    What I don&#39;t understand was why they didn&#39;t simply put a statement like this on their web site.

"By contacting me (either through phone or email) you agree to ALL of
    these terms and hereby CERTIFY that you are not part of any law agency
    using this advertisement for entrapment or for incarsination. This is a
    contract you agree to by contacting me. I have legal representation and
    know my rights fully. "

That would protect them completely from any kind of legal troubles, right?

;)
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

i think LE gets a loophole by not incarsinating them!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gneissguy @ Mar 21 2009, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    What I don&#39;t understand was why they didn&#39;t simply put a statement like this on their web site.

know my rights fully. "

;)[/b]
    Did you read Billy&#39;s post about beating the rap, but not beating the ride?

At the end of the day all these disclaimers, all these 200 roses (candles, etc.), put the money in an envelope marked light bill, you must be over 21 to access this website, what a person does bcd is an issue between 2 consenting adults, etc. doesn&#39;t mean a thing.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gneissguy @ Mar 21 2009, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

know my rights fully. "

;)[/b]
    I doubt this would work. From what I understand, and the barrister types can correct me if i am wrong, a contract is not valid if it is for an illegal act. Therefore, just to say that someone "certifies they are not part of any law agency" is not binding if the contract is for consummation of an illegal act.

Just my $.02, and I could be completely wrong on this.

Lonely

I say, I say, it&#39;s a joke, son.

Disclaimers like that are pretty much worthless.

This one and others that have been popping up lately are simply hilarious. As if calling a number or e-mailing could be considered to be a binding contract.

The "entrapment" bit is funny. If they are admit they&#39;re committing "entrapment," their case is weak or invalid anyway. "Entrapment" is, roughly, when the police entice a person into committing a crime they normally wouldn&#39;t commit.

To say nothing of "incarcination".
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Hobbyist BCD CyberProf's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CivilBarrister @ Mar 21 2009, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    MONEY??? DONATION???? ENVELOPE???

What are you talking about??? Have I been missing something all these years?

I have always wondered why I only get to see a girl for one session and then she doesn&#39;t return my calls? :blink:[/b]
    Why am I not surprised . . . a lawyer "leaving" money on the table . . . isn&#39;t that against the rules.

As for when to pay - I would prefer after as it is easier to leave a tip then - seems "trashy" to put money on top of envelope afterwards (if it si even around) and even tackier to leave money on bed or nightstand . . .
    Commoner&#39;s three laws of ecology: (1) No action is without side-effects. (2) Nothing ever goes away. (3) There is no free lunch.

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar

know my rights fully. "

;)[/b]

lol yes and then the tooth fairy and easter bunny will represent you in court .....and you can all have tea!

(sorry it&#39;s 5am...i need to go to bed..but seriously you don&#39;t believe in all that disclaimer crap do you?
    i suppose u think a cop has to tell you they&#39;re a cop if you ask them too???)
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    lol again i should read all posts before i reply
    but that would be less fun
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

know my rights fully. "

That would protect them completely from any kind of legal troubles, right?[/b]
    This is very misleading information. It leaves out the most important point: The CERTIFY is not valid unless it&#39;s accompanied by PINKY PROMISE. From a recent court transcript:

DEFENSE LAWYER: Your Honor, I move to dismiss this case on grounds that Officer Smith certified that he was not part of any law enforcement agency when he visited my client&#39;s website.

JUDGE: That motion is denied.

DEFENSE LAWYER: Oh -- and I forgot to mention, he also PINKY PROMISED that he was not part of any law enforcement agency!

JUDGE [to prosecutor]: Is that true?

PROSECUTOR (shamefacedly): Well, um, you know, um, there are some cases from other states which say that a pinky promise is not binding if the officer&#39;s fingers are crossed and we think --

JUDGE [interrupting]: Sit down, Mr. Prosecutor! I will not have my court used as a tool to undermine the American system of justice and the basic dignity of pinky promising! Case dismissed!!1!!1!

Srsly.
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Oldshark&#39;s favorite Woody Allen quotes:

• "Sex between a man and a woman can be wonderful! (Provided you can get between the right man and the right woman.)"
    • "The only time my wife and I had a simultaneous orgasm was when the judge signed the divorce papers."
    • "Sex is only dirty if it&#39;s done right."
    • "Eighty percent of success is showing up."
    </span>

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oldshark @ Mar 23 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is very misleading information. It leaves out the most important point: The CERTIFY is not valid unless it&#39;s accompanied by PINKY PROMISE. From a recent court transcript:

DEFENSE LAWYER: Your Honor, I move to dismiss this case on grounds that Officer Smith certified that he was not part of any law enforcement agency when he visited my client&#39;s website.

JUDGE: That motion is denied.

DEFENSE LAWYER: Oh -- and I forgot to mention, he also PINKY PROMISED that he was not part of any law enforcement agency!

JUDGE [to prosecutor]: Is that true?

PROSECUTOR (shamefacedly): Well, um, you know, um, there are some cases from other states which say that a pinky promise is not binding if the officer&#39;s fingers are crossed and we think --

JUDGE [interrupting]: Sit down, Mr. Prosecutor! I will not have my court used as a tool to undermine the American system of justice and the basic dignity of pinky promising! Case dismissed!!1!!1!

Srsly.[/b]
    A little touch of reality is always good for this board

B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oldshark @ Mar 23 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This is very misleading information. It leaves out the most important point: The CERTIFY is not valid unless it&#39;s accompanied by PINKY PROMISE. From a recent court transcript:[/b]
    Oldshark is leaving out the detail that Congress passed the ECPA (Electronic Communications Pinky Act) of 2003 that makes it legally binding to pinky promise (ECPP) via electronic means, but the tranaction has to have specific wording and requires that you have to click on a button or otherwise take a "specific positive action" to make it effective. Many ladies remember the pinky promise bit, but neglect the positive action bit or the correct wording.

Violators of ECPPs are subject to incarcineration.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Victoria of Houston @ Mar 18 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Even if a client did use his CC their, it still doesn&#39;t prove anything. LE will try to do what they always do in these cases, scare these poor men(and women) into confessing everything.

For all the cops know, those men could have just been going their for a "rubdown" or some true companionship.

And you know Miss Vivian and her hubby sure as hell will never admit to anything.

Anyways, this just really sucks bc I think the biz is about to see a big slow down out of clients being in fear.[/b]

The problem is that she was referring to herself as the "Heidi Fleiss of Houston," which does not sound like she is not admitting to anything. I hope you are right, but I don&#39;t see that happening.
    Pussy is the new black!

Just A 12 year old girl trapped in a 32 year old male body.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brittanybella @ Mar 22 2009, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    lol again i should read all posts before i reply
    but that would be less fun[/b]
    You know. In every other post you pretty much try to dumb yourself down by trying to say stuff like this. I&#39;ve met you. You are obvious fairly smart by the depth some of your posts have. At the very least, you certainly have an opinion. It&#39;s okay to be a little smart. Thats sexy too. Dumb fuck slut really ist all that attractive. Read. No what you are talking about. Reply. Pretty simple concept. One I know you most grasp.....

Just A 12 year old girl trapped in a 32 year old male body.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (malebolgia @ Mar 23 2009, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The problem is that she was referring to herself as the "Heidi Fleiss of Houston," which does not sound like she is not admitting to anything. I hope you are right, but I don&#39;t see that happening.[/b]
    I have never heard vivian refer to herself as that. They have used that quote since the start though. It seems like something the media would say. But if she ever did refer to herself in that sense, it truly surprises me. That would be very uncharacteristic.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast