We have all read about this scam before and when it happens the guys is going nuts beating on the door threatening the trick and the girl is actively trying to get the guy out the room. According to you that wasn't the case here. I am not saying they were not together all I am saying is it didnt sound like they were in partnership trying to beat you out your money by dude showing up while you were there. Regardless thats what happened and that is shitty. You did the right thing by recounting your expecence here and over on eccie. The rest of us need to know what transpired before anyone else goes in.

I am merely saying that this instance did not sound like it was a scam at least from your description. In the past where I have read about this happening the guy never even got his dick wet before the bf/pimp was at the door and the girl was up out the bed letting him in so the trick would flee. I think you just got caught up in ****** drama by accident and the girl was keeping your money regardless if you finished or not.

No matter if it was a set up or not it sucks and I hate it for you.